1. Diaper Lover
The member map doesn't show up on Microsoft Internet Explorer
:wallbash:

ajsco

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
+1 on that.
And there are some themes that look pretty sexual for firefox, not to mention tons of apps :D

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
[font="Calibri,Arial"]Firefox isn't the only alternative. There is also Chrome and my personal favorite, Opera.[/font]

Dark Bringer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Is this the same map that was set up in the regulars forum? Or is it different? I wasn't able to get this one to show up.

And I reverted to "newbie" status so I can't check the regulars forum right now.
EDIT: I'm back to normal.

Last edited:

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Is this the same map that was set up in the regulars forum? Or is it different? I wasn't able to get this one to show up.

Same one. You can just view/access it from here now

And I reverted to "newbie" status so I can't check the regulars forum right now.

Give the system at least an hour to boot you back up

Talula

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
When I first went on it i could get on it on IE. Are you sure youve got the latest version of IE?

Im on firefox now though! Theres some hot backgrounds for it! Like pink hearts :D

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I have FF3 and just get "loading" or something like that.. can't remember. All I remember is that I never got to see the map.

Boyhood

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
does anyone have a link to this? I can't seem to find it in the search, and can't find a link anywhere else-- that would be convenient if any of you did.

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've always been able to load it but never able to place myself on it. (Remember I'm pretty techno-retarded). I probably need someone to walk me through it step by step.

WoodlandWanderer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
does anyone have a link to this? I can't seem to find it in the search, and can't find a link anywhere else-- that would be convenient if any of you did.

It's on a sticky at the top of the regular's forum but for those that cant get there, here is the link: http://www.frappr.com/adisc

It wouldn't work on IE or safari on the mac but they are both old versions, it works on newer versions of IE and on chrome too.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
It's under the "Community" thing at the top. It can take a while to load.

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
  1. Private
The map is broken, and not just in IE.

I've removed it. Perhaps if the members request it in future, we can add a better member map (ie: one that works).

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
It working for me right now, and i use firefox.

Jaiden

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Hm. It doesn't show as completely broken to me but it isn't exactly speedy or reliable and does seem to be down rather a lot. That considered, perhaps it's time for an upgrade:

New Map! (Regulars+ only)

Hopefully this one will serve us better.

Status
Not open for further replies.