• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

melodySwashbuckler Intro

melodyswashbuckler

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hiiii peeps!
Sooooo I've come to relaize that ive had my account since 2014 and never posted an intro. Opps!

Name: melody a.k.a. melly
Pronouns: she/her
Virtual Location: Second Life
Favorite Color(s): Rainbow cos i can't decide on just one color! Lean towards cool colors though
Medical Conditions: ADHD, Autism, Dyslexia, h-EDS, Rheumatory Arthritis, Fybromaligia, and permanantly fun sized (4ft 10.5in)
Favorite Diapie: MegaMax
Favorite Cartoon Character: Snoopy
Favorite Little Toy: toss up between my paci and my silicone stim chew toy
Favorite Music: Original Movie Soundtracks (instrumental and light vocals only, example: How to Train Your Dragon soundtrack by John Powell )
Personality Type: INFP
Words That I Identify With (or Like): Smart Ass Masochist (SAM), brat, Indigo Adult, Designer, Test bottom, Role Player, Android in Rejuvie Universe, Adorkable, Plushies (and Squishmallows) Always Needed, Coooookie!, Chocolate,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been an AB/DL and Little (as well as a spanko) for as long as I can remember. When I was 19, I was able to explore the AB/DL and Little side of me by hanging out on Sundays at an AB/DL babysitting service that friends of mine ran. Sadly, they no longer run their services and I moved away from where they were located at. I turned to the virtual world, Second Life, to full fill the Little side of me. I have met some amazing people in Second Life that are friends to me in real life. You can find me on Second Life under the name "melody Swashbuckler". Since 2014, I have been making AB/DL products that are adults sized like: cribs, toddler beds, baby harness, clothes, pacis and other accessories. I co-ran several AB/DL hangout areas throughout my years in Second Life. Life in real life happened in a very bad way and I had to ignore the Little side of me for over 3 years. I am getting back into letting the littler side of my Little side show. (Written Dec 2022)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

RELATIONSHIPS

2007 - 2017
I had a Daddie in real life but life took a huge downhill tumble fast for both of us and so did our relationship dynamic.

2008 - present
I have a Sir, whom I call Master on occasion. Our relationship started out online in Second Life as me being his ward and has transformed into me being his slave in real life, where I visit him at least twice a week.

2007 - Present
There is someone special in Second Life and in real life to whom I let the littler Little side of me come out to play.

Please be understanding of my relationships and do not ask if I can be your Little, baby girl ect.. or me be your Mommy, Caregiver ect.. Any messages asking this or hinting at it, will be ignored!

Reactions: BobNcloth, Babybuzz, Jorelaxed and 3 others

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome and enjoy

Lumos

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hello and welcome aboard!

littleph0enix

The Right Honourable Lordship Of Giggles?!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Hello and welcome to the site, do you like/ know of 2 steps to hell and hans zimmer? :p

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
melodyswashbuckler said:
Hiiii peeps!
Sooooo I've come to relaize that ive had my account since 2014 and never posted an intro. Opps!

Name: melody a.k.a. melly
Pronouns: she/her
Virtual Location: Second Life
Favorite Color(s): Rainbow cos i can't decide on just one color! Lean towards cool colors though
Medical Conditions: ADHD, Autism, Dyslexia, h-EDS, Rheumatory Arthritis, Fybromaligia, and permanantly fun sized (4ft 10.5in)
Favorite Diapie: MegaMax
Favorite Cartoon Character: Snoopy
Favorite Little Toy: toss up between my paci and my silicone stim chew toy
Favorite Music: Original Movie Soundtracks (instrumental and light vocals only, example: How to Train Your Dragon soundtrack by John Powell )
Personality Type: INFP
Words That I Identify With (or Like): Smart Ass Masochist (SAM), brat, Indigo Adult, Designer, Test bottom, Role Player, Android in Rejuvie Universe, Adorkable, Plushies (and Squishmallows) Always Needed, Coooookie!, Chocolate,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been an AB/DL and Little (as well as a spanko) for as long as I can remember. When I was 19, I was able to explore the AB/DL and Little side of me by hanging out on Sundays at an AB/DL babysitting service that friends of mine ran. Sadly, they no longer run their services and I moved away from where they were located at. I turned to the virtual world, Second Life, to full fill the Little side of me. I have met some amazing people in Second Life that are friends to me in real life. You can find me on Second Life under the name "melody Swashbuckler". Since 2014, I have been making AB/DL products that are adults sized like: cribs, toddler beds, baby harness, clothes, pacis and other accessories. I co-ran several AB/DL hangout areas throughout my years in Second Life. Life in real life happened in a very bad way and I had to ignore the Little side of me for over 3 years. I am getting back into letting the littler side of my Little side show. (Written Dec 2022)

RELATIONSHIPS

2007 - 2017
I had a Daddie in real life but life took a huge downhill tumble fast for both of us and so did our relationship dynamic.

2008 - present
I have a Sir, whom I call Master on occasion. Our relationship started out online in Second Life as me being his ward and has transformed into me being his slave in real life, where I visit him at least twice a week.

2007 - Present
There is someone special in Second Life and in real life to whom I let the littler Little side of me come out to play.

Please be understanding of my relationships and do not ask if I can be your Little, baby girl ect.. or me be your Mommy, Caregiver ect.. Any messages asking this or hinting at it, will be ignored!
Hello and welcome

geka

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Nice introduction, welcome and enjoy! I’m

melodyswashbuckler

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
littleph0enix said:
Hello and welcome to the site, do you like/ know of 2 steps to hell and hans zimmer? :p
Yes to Hans Zimmer. His works are unmistakenable to me cos of his use of heavy brass instruments in his works.

2 steps of hell? No, I have heard of the 4 Steps but that is part of the Rejuvie Universe RP.

littleph0enix

The Right Honourable Lordship Of Giggles?!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Nice, I saw (I'm pretty sure) Hans Zimmer first ever show in London like 4 or 5 years ago, I'm happy they liked it so much that they now do more shows since the first lot he said he was not planning on doing more.

As for 2 steps from hell do not let the name get you, they do exactly the same kind of music Hans Zimmer does so it's kind of like having 2 of him XD

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi Melody and Welcome !! Yes like you I'm a fan of MegaMax Diapers !!

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi and welcome Melody to Adisc.😊

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome from the UK!