!!~Meh posts are getting deleted somehow after i post them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
when i go see my posts again in a thread the'yre not there
even when i dont do something wrong,
whats wrong too many posts on ADISC
can someone fix it

E

Error404

can someone fix it
You have 'Hide posts with negative rep' on I imagine, either that or you're currently on 'Mod approval' of posts.

This'd probably be better posted in 'Requests' as to find out the problem/solution.

Best of luck getting it fixed.

E404~ <3

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
can someone fix it
Quite frequently, I notice you posting two or more messages in a row ("double posting"). I usually take the time to merge all your consecutive messages into one, that's why you may notice some of them "disappearing". The content, however, remains, it's just been merged into one single post.

Peachy

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Quite frequently, I notice you posting two or more messages in a row ("double posting"). I usually take the time to merge all your consecutive messages into one, that's why you may notice some of them "disappearing". The content, however, remains, it's just been merged into one single post.

Peachy
the reason i do double posts sometimes is because i want to quote things on a two page thread and have to do double.:frown::frown:

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
the reason i do double posts sometimes is because i want to quote things on a two page thread and have to do double.:frown::frown:
It is never necessary to double post. As you read through the older posts, just click this button
in the lower right corner of every message you wish to quote. When you've clicked it, the button will turn orange like this:
. You can even flip through different pages of a thread and the forum software will remember which posts you've selected.
When you're ready to post your own reply, just click the "post reply" button in the lower left corner.

Peachy

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
It is never necessary to double post. As you read through the older posts, just click this button
in the lower right corner of every message you wish to quote. When you've clicked it, the button will turn orange like this:
. You can even flip through different pages of a thread and the forum software will remember which posts you've selected.
When you're ready to post your own reply, just click the "post reply" button in the lower left corner.

Peachy

Whoa...I never knew that...

Role
Diaper Lover
I never knew that either, I just run down the list of people I want to quote and quote them.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
For those using the black theme it's the left one of the two
buttons. It'll turn into
just like in the normal theme.

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
Some time ago I saw a forum that had an "automerge" function: when a user makes more consecutive posts, they are automatically merged together in a single one.

If this function is implementable also in ADISC, it could be a chance to take away from moderators some of the "boring" part of the job.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
It isn't hard. It's just a couple clicks and (if I've been away for a little while) a password. There can be worse things.

Status
Not open for further replies.