• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Meh, I'm not a lurker D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auroz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
Hey :3 Hmm, really, if I didn't say anything before, that's because I don't know how to introduce myself :eek: I'm a babyfur from France, 18 years old and hm ... nice to meet ya.

:3

Auroz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
Hehe, thanks :3 Yeah but that's not my main nickname, I don't want to tell everybody that I'm a babyfur :eek:

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
I think this can help ya out buddy ^^: Cheat Sheet to introductions

Either or, welcome to ADISC from a fellow Snivy. I am glad you decided to come out and speak with us.

What do you like to do? Play sports? Pokemon? (Don't you even dare throw a pokeball at me) Video Games?

Nice to meet you as well and I'm a year older than you but I'm from the USA but I heard France makes great French Fries ^^

I love being a babyfur so yes!!! Thank you buddy!!! I found another one!!!

Again, thanks for joining!

Fullmetallittle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
If you seen Pulp fiction? What do you call a big mac over there? I am quite curious

Auroz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
I think this can help ya out buddy ^^: Cheat Sheet to introductions

Either or, welcome to ADISC from a fellow Snivy. I am glad you decided to come out and speak with us.

What do you like to do? Play sports? Pokemon? (Don't you even dare throw a pokeball at me) Video Games?

Nice to meet you as well and I'm a year older than you but I'm from the USA but I heard France makes great French Fries ^^

I love being a babyfur so yes!!! Thank you buddy!!! I found another one!!!

Again, thanks for joining!

I don't do sport - I play Pokemon - My fursona is a Zorua - I don't see much films - I like making videos - Best french fries are from Germany or Belgium imo :3

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
I got quoted here but I don't see anything...hmm?

SnowballFox

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Oooh!!! Another fluffball! *Wags tail happily*
I hope you'll have a great time amongst us, I know I have had that so far... :3

Status
Not open for further replies.