Megamaxes are freakin huge

vulpix97

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Dude, why are the medium megamaxes so damn huge? I'm a 30 waist n i should've got smalls dammit.

Didn't think to check since every single time I've ordered meds. They still fit if I tighten the hell out of em. Hope they don't leak..😒

Reactions: Forced, skylanderpamp and Edgewater
I’m a 33” waist and the medium is even big on me! Smalls are snug but work great

Reactions: vulpix97 and Edgewater
I am a 38 inch waist and the mediums fit perfect for me and my shape.

I made the same mistake long time ago !!
I did order some Mediums & Small sample from North Shore first . Found that small did fit me perfect !!

Reactions: espectro and Edgewater
Yes they are! I have a 34" waist, easily wear medium, but I always go with the large. I love the extra padding, wider crotch, high rise of my diaper, the way the wings cross each other so much..... And I'm in large MegaMax diapers 24/7.

Reactions: cantwait, espectro and Edgewater
They do lean large don't they? Still, I like my diapers slightly bigger. I tried small, but they were too small for me. I'm about 160 lbs.

Reactions: Edgewater
And the reason for their Name: MEGAMAX.
I use to wear MEGAMAX 24x7 as I only needed three per day with boosters at night with their diaper covers regardless of time of day.
Today, I wear cloth diapers during the day with varying extra layers depending on whether I am out and about and MEGAMAX at night.
As a U-IC, zero to near zero leaks is my goal, as no matter how well one attempts to hide that you are diapered, at some point , some where, it will become clear to someone else that you are wearing a diaper.

The wonderful thing today is; you can select the diaper that fits both your needs and/or your wants!! And, that is a wonderful thing!!

Reactions: cantwait
Yes, they do run bigger than euro or china briefs. They fit their targeted sizing for mediums. Same as dry 24/7’s.

bret2 said:
I’m a 33” waist and the medium is even big on me! Smalls are snug but work great
Good to know for next time. Also great to know it wasn't some error n they weren't larges all along. Now idk what to do with em. Maybe I'll use em as doublers👀

Reactions: bret2 and Edgewater
Maybe the maker was from the '60s, where sizes are off to make you "feel" smaller? Lol. All sizes vary. But a size 7 now I think is?
I found an example:
As Americans have grown physically larger, brands have shifted their metrics to make shoppers feel skinnier—so much so that a women's size 12 in 1958 is now a size 6. Those numbers are even more confusing given that a pair of size-6 jeans can vary in the waistband by as much as 6 in., according to one estimate.

Reactions: vulpix97 and Edgewater
Man, I feel like medium size diapers vary so much, even with different diapers from the same manufacturer. Case in point, I bought three meduim packs of Simple Ultra from Abu and they fit like a small (I'm 32 inch waist)

Peekaboo's and SDK mediums fit like a dream.

I actually like how the MegaMaxes are sizes a bit bigger than other diapers are. The large ones fit me well.

Back