vulpix97

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Dude, why are the medium megamaxes so damn huge? I'm a 30 waist n i should've got smalls dammit.

Didn't think to check since every single time I've ordered meds. They still fit if I tighten the hell out of em. Hope they don't leak..😒

Reactions: Forced, skylanderpamp and Edgewater

bret2

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I’m a 33” waist and the medium is even big on me! Smalls are snug but work great

Reactions: vulpix97 and Edgewater

chamberpot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I am a 38 inch waist and the mediums fit perfect for me and my shape.

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I made the same mistake long time ago !!
I did order some Mediums & Small sample from North Shore first . Found that small did fit me perfect !!

Reactions: espectro and Edgewater

NorthwestDiaperDude

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Yes they are! I have a 34" waist, easily wear medium, but I always go with the large. I love the extra padding, wider crotch, high rise of my diaper, the way the wings cross each other so much..... And I'm in large MegaMax diapers 24/7.

Reactions: cantwait, espectro and Edgewater

LaLoneDigi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
They do lean large don't they? Still, I like my diapers slightly bigger. I tried small, but they were too small for me. I'm about 160 lbs.

Reactions: Edgewater

Edgewater

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
And the reason for their Name: MEGAMAX.
I use to wear MEGAMAX 24x7 as I only needed three per day with boosters at night with their diaper covers regardless of time of day.
Today, I wear cloth diapers during the day with varying extra layers depending on whether I am out and about and MEGAMAX at night.
As a U-IC, zero to near zero leaks is my goal, as no matter how well one attempts to hide that you are diapered, at some point , some where, it will become clear to someone else that you are wearing a diaper.

The wonderful thing today is; you can select the diaper that fits both your needs and/or your wants!! And, that is a wonderful thing!!

Reactions: cantwait

Pampers4Ever

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yes, they do run bigger than euro or china briefs. They fit their targeted sizing for mediums. Same as dry 24/7’s.

vulpix97

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
bret2 said:
I’m a 33” waist and the medium is even big on me! Smalls are snug but work great
Good to know for next time. Also great to know it wasn't some error n they weren't larges all along. Now idk what to do with em. Maybe I'll use em as doublers👀

Reactions: bret2 and Edgewater

Wondercrinkee

"Paranormal Investigations in ABDL detection" lol
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Other
Maybe the maker was from the '60s, where sizes are off to make you "feel" smaller? Lol. All sizes vary. But a size 7 now I think is?
I found an example:
As Americans have grown physically larger, brands have shifted their metrics to make shoppers feel skinnier—so much so that a women's size 12 in 1958 is now a size 6. Those numbers are even more confusing given that a pair of size-6 jeans can vary in the waistband by as much as 6 in., according to one estimate.

Reactions: vulpix97 and Edgewater

K00paTr00pa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Man, I feel like medium size diapers vary so much, even with different diapers from the same manufacturer. Case in point, I bought three meduim packs of Simple Ultra from Abu and they fit like a small (I'm 32 inch waist)

Peekaboo's and SDK mediums fit like a dream.

SpankyUnicorn

Just a bratty fur who needs a spanking.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I actually like how the MegaMaxes are sizes a bit bigger than other diapers are. The large ones fit me well.