Megamax

littledreamers333

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
hello so i am really debating on getting some megamax diapers but dont know if i should go with a small or medium i have a 32 waist and 36 hip

messydiaper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I wear size 38 pants and I can easily wear a size S Megamax. Mediums also fit well. And of course, I can wear size L too. I prefer size S because they fit well under my shorts and make for good nighttime protection.

SuzakuAkatori

Pampered Sith Lord
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
I wear size 38 pants and I can easily wear a size S Megamax. Mediums also fit well. And of course, I can wear size L too. I prefer size S because they fit well under my shorts and make for good nighttime protection.
I wear size large due to my slight belly and they just cover everything sufficiently and dont bunch up or any of that when i bend down or sit. Having enough coverage in back is a must if you are a big stinker like me, lol.

Last edited:

Jk95

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
hello so i am really debating on getting some megamax diapers but dont know if i should go with a small or medium i have a 32 waist and 36 hip
I've tried both small & mediums. Smalls work for me but their fit is perfect around my waist & much tighter around the thighs. Mediums are bigger but fit a better overall. I wear 32x32 too. Hopefully this helps :)

grst

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The megamax sizing frustrates me. I typically only wear baby diapers and XL good nights, but due to having some prostate issues I’ve been experiencing more incontinence and have moved to using my baby diapers inside of adult diapers to catch any leaks. The depends product for men works for me about 90% of the time, but I wanted to find something that has standing leg guards. I have ordered samples of both mediums and larges in the megamax. The mediums do not fit around my trunk comfortably, and the larges feel like I’m sitting in a bathtub. If the tabs on the medium had a little bit of stretch to them, the mediums would fit perfectly.

babyboy061997

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
before you commit to a case/pack at these prices, I would reach out to their customer service reps and request a sample of both small and medium of the megamax and megamax air so you can compare them with real world feel before you get to invested, and then when you find which one works, you can bite the bullet and go for a full case worry free