Megamax vs Camelot’s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheech

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Can anyone do a compare on the north shore megamax vs the tykable Camelot?

Anyone?

Joep said:
From what I’ve heard the Camelot’s last forever until it hits capacity which makes it more of an occasional ABDL diaper for most. I haven’t tried the Camelot, but I wear megamaxes all the time. Usually megamaxes have a hard time wicking towards the rear which tykables normally don’t have problems with. The MegaMax has a more practical capacity in my opinion and I like the way they swell up compared to other tykables diapers. Plus the price for a pack of megamaxes is far cheaper.
Yea tell me about it. The camelots cost $42 i think the megamaxs are 1/2 that

From my experience with both, its like comparing a McDonalds to a steakhouse. The Camelots are much thicker, much wider, have much better tapes (best hook and loop system I have every used), better coverage, and are far more absorbant. The Camelots also seem to have a lot of sap towards the outside of the diaper, right against the plastic, so when they swell, they realllly swell and get very squishy right where you can feel it. The Camelots hold more than any diaper I have ever tried, are super comfortable, and can be readjusted easily during the day. I personally think they are the best diapers on the market right now. My wish is that they would make an all white version.

Reactions: Tigondegra, jt1220 and Jonnythepony
Antientmariner said:
Yea tell me about it. The camelots cost $42 i think the megamaxs are 1/2 that
By the time u ship the megamax case to Canada it works out to 7.5$ per diaper. More expensive then the Camelot’s

Cheech said:
By the time u ship the megamax case to Canada it works out to 7.5$ per diaper. More expensive then the Camelot’s
Damn. It's sad to see people here being forced to pay so damn much for shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back