Megamax size

mantilla

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I would like to try out Megamax - usually I have size medium. I've read that the Megamax is comparably wide, I usually am at the smaller scale of medium. Some of them are pretty wide for me. Should I try size small for the Megamax or still go with medium? Any experiences? Just want to avoid to order a whole bag in the wrong size.

Reactions: Diprs2

chamberpot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I wear a medium and have a 36 inch waist, they fit well.

MetalDan86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I have around a size 30 waist and fit best with the smalls.

KindaOlde

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I went with the size that was most close to my normal pants size. They fit fine. I may try the next size up next time I order. That would put the tapes more around the front and I think easier to apply.

Last edited:

towongfoo

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
  6. Other
follow the sizing guide and actually measure your waist and hips with a fabric ruler and take which ever is greater. They are wide in the crotch but as for taping up the sizing guide is very accurate.

Seasonedcitizen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I have a 36 in waist. I got small and medium samples and both will do but the medium is a lot more comfortable. As soon as my supply of other stuff is exhausted, I will order some. Like most people, I slowly stock piled frequently used items during Covid.

Eclectic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I’m similar to the OP in that some mediums are too large for me. This includes the MegaMax mediums. I would request free samples from NorthShore in both sizes and go with your own experience. If you are unwilling to do that, go with small.

FYI, my waist is 31/32.

Last edited:

FallenWolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
i have a 33 waist and 36 hips and the mediums fit ok the one time i tried them, the rise was super high and i mean like over my belly button and almost halfway up my back high(i kinda liked that tho). they may have changed that since i tried their first run of them, but the actual waist hip measurements are pretty on point depending what type of fit you want.

LeifErikson

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm a medium in most diapers with a size 32 waist. I found the megamax medium to be a bit too large, and fit better in a small. If you can, try out both small and medium to see which fits you best

Last edited:

Diprs2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
mantilla said:
I would like to try out Megamax - usually I have size medium. I've read that the Megamax is comparably wide, I usually am at the smaller scale of medium. Some of them are pretty wide for me. Should I try size small for the Megamax or still go with medium? Any experiences? Just want to avoid to order a whole bag in the wrong size.
I wear a medium in general and the Megamax medium fits perfectly well. If you fall in the lower range of medium, I would say get mediums.

blaincorrous

All Puns Intended
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I’m a 34 with a Gru belly. I wear a small in Megamax and a medium in just about everything else.

Last edited:

Nspchevy61

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I wear a medium in most other diapers, but really like the fit of the small Megamax. I have about a 34" waist.

Jbdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Other
I tried on a friends megamax last night. Im a medium but these were xl. The fit felt kinda alright but I leaked pretty hard before I even got a quarter liter in there

Frungie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
MegaMax diapers are the only diapers that I wear a size Small, all others are Medium, my waist is between 33-34". I don't buy MegaMax that often only because the other NorthShore products, like the Supreme are just fine for my day and night wetting.

ARBO

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I take a large in Betterdry and a medium in Megamax. 92 cm waist.

ARBO

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I take a large in Betterdry and a medium in Megamax. 92 cm waist.

mantilla

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
towongfoo said:
follow the sizing guide and actually measure your waist and hips with a fabric ruler and take which ever is greater. They are wide in the crotch but as for taping up the sizing guide is very accurate.
Ah - thanks! I was not aware that they have a size guide. Then it will be small for me (30-31 inch waist). Also perfectly aligns with all your posts - @MetalDan86 @Eclectic @LeifErikson @blaincorrous @Nspchevy61 @Frungie - 🙏 Thx for all your answers

Glad I asked, because I would intuitively have tried Medium. This is usually my size and don't know other brands where small fits me 🙃

Reactions: LeifErikson

eastcoastdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I wear size 36” pants, and I wear the size mediums for overnight use as they’re higher rise, and the smalls for daytime use as they’re lower rise, but both fit pretty well.

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Size Small in Megamax for me , Betterdry are size medium....

mtl1107

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I always wear medium except for the Megamax. In this case, I go for small.