Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Carer
Does anyone know if there is a shortage of these? I was gonna order on their website and every single one of all colors is greyed out besides xsmall in white. Im surprised since ive never seen them ever out of stock lol

On northshore's own website?
They've recently launched in europe so it might be because of that or just a slow boat from China.
@NorthShoreAdam any insight?

yeah its their own official website. I balked on asking on their live chat thing but maybe i should have

I just ran through all the color options in medium (packs and cases) and they all allowed me to "add to cart". Maybe you forgot to specify a size or quantity option? I hope they haven't run out!

Huh i guess it was a temporary hiccup in the site. Just got done ordering. Oh well at least im happy now XD

Reactions: Llayden and GoodnitesXL21
I've noticed this with the AirPremiums as well! Been out of stock for a while on Amazon. Researched them and the Supreme Lites, really want to try them (wish they could be shipped to an Amazon locker). Maybe the EU market has taken supply

Yeah i wanted to order a case of blue XL and i couldn’t. i only like wearing colored diapers.. so hopefully i can get some later

Back