MegaMax Pink Medium Just Arrived!

NorthShoreAdam

Rep for NorthShore
Company Rep
Role
  1. Other
  • Love
Reactions: Furrytum, Chucky129, pdiapered and 3 others
Oh NorthShoreAdam.....I am glad you are finally getting the sizes other then small out but im SO SAD how long I have to wait to be able to get them in mine. Sadly I can only get XLs and am so sad i have to wait till spring to be able to try them ><

RetroGamerGuy said:
Oh NorthShoreAdam.....I am glad you are finally getting the sizes other then small out but im SO SAD how long I have to wait to be able to get them in mine. Sadly I can only get XLs and am so sad i have to wait till spring to be able to try them ><
Understood. The machine that makes our XL size MegaMax is being upgraded to allow for 2XL and 3XL sizes in the future and we couldn't get the Pink XL in before the upgrade since we had to run extra amounts of other colors to get us through the down period.

Oh I know~ It doesn't stop me from being disappointed XD not your fault though of course. Going to buy a case when it comes

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam
.....3XL is a big diaper. can you say the projected waist size on that? (totally understand if you can't comment).

tails1234 said:
.....3XL is a big diaper. can you say the projected waist size on that? (totally understand if you can't comment).
We're still testing a variety of elastic stretch panels which will help determine the sizing for the 3XL. No definitive answer yet.

Reactions: tails1234
Omg can't wait!!!!

Waiting for the black ones!

BuffedBaby said:
Waiting for the black ones!
I think NorthShore baby blue diapers should come first.

Reactions: jaredmartin, landingxray and NorthShoreAdam
I'm in Europe. I would really like to try NorthShore nappies.

bigtoddler96 said:
I think NorthShore baby blue diapers should come first.
Baby blue diapers look too medical to us. But we are working on baby blue diaper covers...

Reactions: 12srepaid
NorthShoreAdam said:
Baby blue diapers look too medical to us. But we are working on baby blue diaper covers...

Medical looking nappies are my favourite looking nappies. I love Molicare slip Maxis as they look very medical. I'm not into AB nappies.

Reactions: landingxray
bobbilly said:
Medical looking nappies are my favourite looking nappies. I love Molicare slip Maxis as they look very medical. I'm not into AB nappies.
We are trying to mostly work on diapers that will appeal to all ages at this point. Colors and patterns that are a little more unique than light blue are higher on our list, but we'll keep it in mind for sure.

Reactions: 12srepaid and bobbilly
bobbilly said:
I'm in Europe. I would really like to try NorthShore nappies.

Same here, a European setup would be nice to have.

Are these made in USA??? Anyway love your products regardless!

landingxray said:
Are these made in USA??? Anyway love your products regardless!
Unfortunately, MegaMax are made in China. No machines in USA that can make that design yet. Hopefully, some day in the future.

Reactions: landingxray
NorthShoreAdam said:
We are trying to mostly work on diapers that will appeal to all ages at this point. Colors and patterns that are a little more unique than light blue are higher on our list, but we'll keep it in mind for sure.

Thank You NorthShoreAdam!
I don't care for AB designs, but I also don't care for the medical look either.

I still would like a good baby blue diaper that can hold a lot, unlike those cheap medical ones that leak after 1-2 wettings.

Been wearing the mega max every night for a couple weeks there alright. My favorite as far as medical grade is m4.

NorthShoreAdam said:

Summary:
Small & Medium = In-Stock!
Large = Due late September
XL = Planned early Spring 2021
Any chance other colors will follow? I would love a bright big bird yellow!

Back