Large = Due late September
XL = Planned early Spring 2021

RetroGamerGuy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
Oh NorthShoreAdam.....I am glad you are finally getting the sizes other then small out but im SO SAD how long I have to wait to be able to get them in mine. Sadly I can only get XLs and am so sad i have to wait till spring to be able to try them ><

NorthShoreAdam

Rep for NorthShore
Company Rep
Role
  1. Other
Oh NorthShoreAdam.....I am glad you are finally getting the sizes other then small out but im SO SAD how long I have to wait to be able to get them in mine. Sadly I can only get XLs and am so sad i have to wait till spring to be able to try them ><
Understood. The machine that makes our XL size MegaMax is being upgraded to allow for 2XL and 3XL sizes in the future and we couldn't get the Pink XL in before the upgrade since we had to run extra amounts of other colors to get us through the down period.

tails1234

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
.....3XL is a big diaper. can you say the projected waist size on that? (totally understand if you can't comment).

NorthShoreAdam

Rep for NorthShore
Company Rep
Role
  1. Other
Medical looking nappies are my favourite looking nappies. I love Molicare slip Maxis as they look very medical. I'm not into AB nappies.
We are trying to mostly work on diapers that will appeal to all ages at this point. Colors and patterns that are a little more unique than light blue are higher on our list, but we'll keep it in mind for sure.

12srepaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
We are trying to mostly work on diapers that will appeal to all ages at this point. Colors and patterns that are a little more unique than light blue are higher on our list, but we'll keep it in mind for sure.

Thank You NorthShoreAdam!
I don't care for AB designs, but I also don't care for the medical look either.

bigtoddler96

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I still would like a good baby blue diaper that can hold a lot, unlike those cheap medical ones that leak after 1-2 wettings.

Chucky129

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent

Summary:
Small & Medium = In-Stock!
Large = Due late September
XL = Planned early Spring 2021
Any chance other colors will follow? I would love a bright big bird yellow!