Megamax are great!

Unicycleman

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I have been wearing cloth diapers and plastic pants at night for years now. We are having one of our kids and her family live with us for a while until their new home is built. They don't know about my diaper wearing and my wife would just as soon they not find out! Handling cloth diapers is not something easily hidden, so my wife had a talk with me (more like a "do it if you know whats best for you talk") and ordered some Megamax from Northshore for me.

My wife has been diapering me sometimes at night with my cloth diapers for years (she knows I love them, and love her pinning them on me and pulling up the plastic pants. Pure joy!!! And if I were a "good boy" that day she would indulge me. At first I wanted them because I have been a DL since grade school, but now at 73 they are a nightly necessity for which I LOVE. And she would much rather have me in diapers then in a wet bed).

I really didn't want to give up my lovely cloth diapers and plastic pants, but my wife said that if I would agree to them, she would agree to diaper me EVERY night with added surprises! She ordered some onesies and other babyish things and each night for over 2 weeks she has really come through!!!!

The Megamax feel SO GOOD, especially when wet, and I have not had any leaks. And with my NIGHTLY BOTTLE that my wife has been holding for me (an absolute miracle from when she first found out about my DL side), that is great performance from any diaper. I am having such a great time I may never go back to cloth diapers again! And my wife has really seemed to be enjoying it also, even saying that she loves how happy I have been lately.

So all in all the Megamax have given me a new lease on my diaper life, and relationship with my wife on top of it. How could it be better!

Reactions: WillFord384, grayghostABDL, GoodnitesXL21 and 3 others
Bruh, you could say that again. I don't think any other pamp can beat northshore megamaxes. I just wish they had a cloth backed version of them just like the airsupremes.

See my post on What Diaper Are You Wearing: a wet and messy small pink MegaMax diaper this morning.

Love the MegaMax. I just got 4 packages. White, Blue, Black, and Tie Dye. They’re very thirsty diapers!
I prefer the plastic backed. I’ve tried cloth backed air supremes and the tend to leak or get more moisture on the backing.

Yes, yes they are!

i love megamax a lot, especially the tie dye ones :) also it sounds like your wife is really cool about ABDL stuff :D

I just tried Megamax for my first time this weekend! I’m currently in a medium blue one, but also bought some white, pink, and tie die. In my opinion, the medium is very big - more like a large. I much prefer the small ones to avoid them riding up on me too far. They are super absorbent and I haven’t leaked in them yet

Reactions: HomeAlone
Cloth diapers and plastic pants are also my preference, but for a bit of variety in my 24/7, diaper wearing, IC world I decided to give MegaMax a try. Hopefully I’ll find out for myself soon as well as I ordered a pack of blue and one of tie dyed. They should be here this coming week. I was going to give Rearz Barnyards a try but that will have to wait until next month. It’s good to hear about diapers actually improving a marriage, instead of devastating one, for a change.

Atotom912 said:
Bruh, you could say that again. I don't think any other pamp can beat northshore megamaxes. I just wish they had a cloth backed version of them just like the airsupremes.
You have your wish come true. It looks like it might be a shade less absorbent as they rated it for 9 hours I think instead of 12. But it looks to be pretty solid

Back