Mega max

Diaperedsparky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So did they ever update the mega max from the original. Everyone on here raves about them. I tried them when they first came out and I absolutely hated them if I got them to not leak all the pad would end up down in the crotch of the diaper and feel soggy.

Dldlns2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I had some pink mega max diapers a few months ago and never had a problem with them. And im a heavy wetter 😛

Diaperedsparky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If like to try them again i ordered them because they were able to ship them to a pickup location instead of to my house. The last time I got them I was so unhappy with them I ended up throwing them out.

Reactions: Dldlns2

NorthwestDiaperDude

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I wear MegaMax diapers nearly exclusively. I've been wearing MegaMax for several years, and have never experienced anything other than, wow what an outstanding diaper! And I wear/use 24/7/365, go thru about 3 to 4 diapers per day.
Now I remember how ConfiDry was so unpredictable back in 2008 thru 2016ish, the quality was so up and down. But after about 2016 I switched to MegaMax and have never looked back. Solid diaper and solid quality.

KindaOlde

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Diaperedsparky said:
If like to try them again i ordered them because they were able to ship them to a pickup location instead of to my house.

That’s the main reason I buy them. That and they come in solid colors with larger sizes.

eastcoastdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I’ve been wearing them 24/7 pretty much since the beginning, and they have changed (very slightly) a few times, but the current ones are the best in my opinion.