Mega diapers

frozencanuk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
When I got up this morning (5 hours ago) I put on a new tykables waddler, wet it a couple times but no where near max. And just now I trusted a fart that wasn't a fart. I know I should feel as though the diaper wasn't wasted, but I kinda feel like I wasted the absorbancy of this mega diaper.
Does anyone else ever feel this way?

Reactions: Deleted member 63406, Napincolove and littledreamers333
On some of the occassions I have had a #2 accident it is usually in a dry Nappy 😠 and that in my book is very wasteful.

Reactions: Deleted member 63406
Absolutely agree. I always try to use my nappies to the max, not just because they're expensive. No 2 accidents do happen and it's sods law if they're in a dry nappy but then there's not a lot that can be done to stop it and a messy nappy has to be changed.

Reactions: Deleted member 63406
wetnappyjon said:
Absolutely agree. I always try to use my nappies to the max, not just because they're expensive. No 2 accidents do happen and it's sods law if they're in a dry nappy but then there's not a lot that can be done to stop it and a messy nappy has to be changed.
I agree

I agree I always try to use my diaper to the point where it is ready to leak or maybe has already leaked. And being I like the mega capacity diapers that can be a lot of hours but then also a lot of bulk. And I enjoy having a nice bulky diaper doubling in size causing me to waddle. Also if I have used all day and a front and crotch are full of pee and then my IBS decides to act up I know that the mega diaper should be able to handle a blowout in the rear.

Those high-capacity diapers (such as ABDL diapers) happens to be my favorite type of diapers to poop in because some of them have babyish designs. It makes me feel like a big toddler the most when I poop in a ABDL diaper.

I hate when I know my diaper has more capacity but I have to change cause I will not make it through the night with the one im wearing. I roll the dice sometimes.

When I end up pooping in a fresh or nearly fresh diaper I do sometimes think about what the diaper cost. I wear MegaMax. They aren't inexpensive. But I also think about how much I prefer having a poop accident in a diaper that can contain the mess safely. I'm fully UI with mild to moderate fecal incontinence. I'm out and about most days. I much prefer the expense of an extra diaper over the embarrassment of a diaper that can't contain the mess.

I’ve just learned to time it right so my diaper is about at capacity at the time I usually mess. For unexpected times I will take it off and use the toilet if there is too much unused capacity to waste.

Back