Meeting

joshdiaper202

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
So I have a meeting today to enroll in college at 11 o’clock and I am super nervous about it and I’ve been stressed lately what do you guys think about wearing a diaper to that I suffer from urinary incontinence and I feel like always having an accident on accident top of accident when I’m nervous and stressed so do you think I need to wear one

Yup. Better than having an accident in front off everybody.

jamiejamie said:
Yup. Better than having an accident in front off everybody. Do you think I should pack some extras

If I was incontinent, I'd diaper up. You'll do great! 🥳

BobbiSueEllen said:
If I was incontinent, I'd diaper up. You'll do great! 🥳
Do you think packs some Extras

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
joshdiaper202 said:
So I have a meeting today to enroll in college at 11 o’clock and I am super nervous about it and I’ve been stressed lately what do you guys think about wearing a diaper to that I suffer from urinary incontinence and I feel like always having an accident on accident top of accident when I’m nervous and stressed so do you think I need to wear one
I mean the real question is… why wouldn’t you go there wearing a diaper?
It really just should make you feel better and avoid any embarrassing situations :)

Unless your IC is very heavy, there are many many discrete pull-ups that wear just like underwear (I daily use TENA Ultimate Extra). No one will know that you're wearing it, even if you have an accident (barring you making a "pee face").

Back