Meeting with others

Status
Not open for further replies.

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Discussion thread for Meeting with others. If you would like to add a comment, click the Post Reply button.

[EDIT] I pushed a magical button on the wiki. And know this has happened. Guess its to do with the Wiki Intregration.
I presed it without actually knowing it would make this thread automatically.

But wouldn't it be better if it went to the 'editing view'. Like when you click quote. It automatically puts there text in the text box. Maybe something like that would help if we wish to keep this feature.

[EDIT2] I also found out that I can open and close this thread. I actually wanted to rename it a little or at least delete it. But I guess I'll leave it for the Mods to decide. I am soo confused right now XD...

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Note: you can open and close all threads that you make.
I'll leave the thread open just in case people do want to discuss that wiki entry. No harm in having it.

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I'll leave the thread open just in case people do want to discuss that wiki entry. No harm in having it.
Thats what I thought really.
Note: you can open and close all threads that you make.
When I was looking for a thread rename or delete option I saw the close thread button. I was epecting a "Denied" message. But went straight ahead with it.:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.