Meeting others...

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I have never met up with any other *B/DLs, though I would certainly like to. It could be a lot of fun to just hang out with such a person. The main reason I am yet to meet anyone is that I am yet to find/talk to anyone in my near area. Of course, I'd want to get to know the person a little first before we actually met up for the sake of caution, but if I were to find a good person, I would not hesitate to meet up. I think it just takes a little time to get to know people well enough to want to meet them, especially when they don't live nearby.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
i've only met up with people from this site. a few people from aby.com who live near me have offered to meet up with me but it's never felt right. i realize i'm an adult and i can safely meet up with people as long as i take the proper precautions, but i've just never felt particularly motivated to meet up with people who i'm not already friends with.

meeting up with friends from this site is a different thing entirely, though. i've met up with quite a few members of adisc, and i hope to meet up with many more in the future. there's been some diaper wearing, exchanging of diapers and pacis, and a memorable expedition into a london chemist's to buy a pack of tenas with mickal. for the most part, though, the meetups i've taken part in haven't been much different from any social occasion -- it's just an opportunity to chat and hang out with some friends. it's really exciting to finally meet someone face-to-face that you've known online for a long time, and when i do that i want to focus on them rather than on diapers.

wetatnight

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
meeting others

i have never been to a ab/dl party or meet up with others
but it would be interesting to meet others from my area if theirs any?
does anybody know.
of any meet and greets in the Grand rapids MI area?
maybe just a public meeting at first.:dunno:

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Ordinarily, I am shy and reserved. I tend to not go out of my way to meet new people and only started chatting with strangers online about a month after joining ADISC. A party invite in NC was posted on this forum, and I was very intrigued. Because the invite was sent out over a month in advance, my curiosity overpowered my nervousness. I met several members from here in addition to a few others. The party was a lot of fun and I hope to attend another meeting in the future.

My major thoughts on meetings is to find out what to expect in advance and proceed with caution. Before I decided to definitely attend, I found out exactly what was the plan and how many were planning to attend. I hate being in large crowds or packed rooms.

Have fun!

Siddy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
I have never met anyone where i live that is a ABDL, and i think that i never will unless i fly somewhere else but that a big step just to meet someone.

This Island is so small that word about someone doing anything get around really fast, and that makes people here not talk about things like this.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I have never met anyone where i live that is a ABDL, and i think that i never will unless i fly somewhere else but that a big step just to meet someone.

This Island is so small that word about someone doing anything get around really fast, and that makes people here not talk about things like this.
You have a good excuse living where you live, unless someone comes to your island to see you......If I were extreemly wealthy I would visit in the cold months here.....LOL

T00L

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I have met non-abdl people from the internet before and have never had a bad experience. I would be open to meeting abdl people now that i'm older.

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Ordinarily, I am shy and reserved. I tend to not go out of my way to meet new people and only started chatting with strangers online about a month after joining ADISC. A party invite in NC was posted on this forum, and I was very intrigued. Because the invite was sent out over a month in advance, my curiosity overpowered my nervousness. I met several members from here in addition to a few others. The party was a lot of fun and I hope to attend another meeting in the future.

My major thoughts on meetings is to find out what to expect in advance and proceed with caution. Before I decided to definitely attend, I found out exactly what was the plan and how many were planning to attend. I hate being in large crowds or packed rooms.

Have fun!
Well I am glad people were happy with the party. Personaly it was my first time meeting a number of AB/DL. I did meet one person before that and now live next door to her. Sence we have had a few other gatherings for people that are a bit more local, though I would love to plan for another large grouping.
At this point I realy do like getting to know people and in person is always better. Though I find that when one on one you can never be too carful.

kwill1984

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I am beginning to think it really depends on the area one lives. There was an active diaper community in NYC and London when I lived/spent time there. Not so much here in Sydney. Although it would not be realistic, i think one consistent web site would help putting people in touch.

HuskyRye

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy
I've never really met up with any others...however, I did manage to get my friend to try diapers once...and he actually loved them. So, now we wear together sometimes.

diapeybabybrian

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Looks Like KoKo didn't have much to say about NEJay's last post, and is probably re-considering his statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.