Meeting my little!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessRosie

Contributor
Im going be meeting my little who is going be turning 17 next year and id like some ideas on what gifts to get them! My idea was a backpack with some diapers an abdl paci and a pokemon plushie for them

While I'm not sure what age you are I'll at the very least assume you're 18+ given the rules of the website and with that being said I'd advise against the meeting of a minor especially one that is 2 years away from the age of 18. I say this not to imply anything negative but due to the fact that such meetups can cause headaches for multiple parties if one is clearly an adult and the other isnt under the eyes of the law.

Last edited:
Reactions: littledreamers333, Babykoala, chiaochai and 1 other person
Noodle said:
While I'm not sure what age you are I'll at the very least assume you're 18+ given the rules of the website and with that being said I'd advise against the meeting of a minor especially one that is 2 years away from the age of 18. I say this not to imply anything negative but due to the fact that such meetups can cause headaches for multiple parties if one is clearly an adult and the other isnt under the eyes of the law.
They may be in a country (or state? I'm not sure) where the age of consent is lower. 16/17 is fairly common.

Last edited:
Arkady said:
They may be in a country where the age of consent is lower. 16 is fairly common.
Be that as it may the site does follow the 18+ rule for many reasons, one major catalyst for it's existence being a meetup situation.

Reactions: BigKid25, pampers47 and Arkady
I'm with Noodle on this one, though my thought steered towards Arkadys point. I believe Germany has age of consent at 16?

I'm a male teacher from California in the United States. Age of consent is a HUGE deal over here for even the smallest things.

Assuming you're legally safe, PrincessRosie, I think you should start off just getting to know each other in person before you start going out and buying all this stuff. Maybe stick to one stuffed animal and focus more on the relationship rather than you setting up this expectation to always give your little things. Otherwise you might end up being the go to person to buy them everything and that's not fair to you.

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle
PrincessRosie said:
Im going be meeting my little who is going be turning 17 next year and id like some ideas on what gifts to get them! My idea was a backpack with some diapers an abdl paci and a pokemon plushie for them
Meeting up with someone who is not an adult is a bad idea. Their parents could cause all sorts of problems for you, I'm assuming they still live at home. Worst would be that you're walking into a police sting.

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle and pampers47
I'm with noodle on this. There are rules on this site, and need to be followed by everyone.

No minors please, I think we push the limits at times just talking about our own childhoods, we must work hard to avoid the comparison to adults who like minors.

Reactions: Lightstreak2553
The OP could sound like "grooming" to some. Not good.

PrincessRosie said:
You should wait until they're 18 before you meet them, or have a relationship with them.
Even assuming you're 18-19 and they're 16, you should wait until they're 18. Yes, even if this means waiting 1-2 years. 16 is just too young for anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lightstreak2553, Peesalot, pampers47 and 3 others
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back