Status
Not open for further replies.

Littledaimon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So I've been talking with another ABDL that I met on tumblr, he lives in the same city as me and actually we get along really well, we have a lot in common :D.
It's very fun to talk with him and lately we had the idea to meet in person, we are very excited to know each other but I've never met with another ABDL before so I need advice from people with more experience.

We are traveling by public transportation to a very big park with security in every acces point and a lot of people go there.

I can't tell anyone where I am heading because they would strongly refuse the idea of meeting with someone I don't know :(.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated, please :eek:

spanko18

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I hope this works out for you. I've never done anything like that so I can't advise, but good luck!

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I guess, know your park exits. I suspect you will be fine. It's the what happens next, or what do you want to do and where do you want to go that you'll have to be careful about. I like the idea of meeting in a mall because it's very public and there are things to do there. If you feel uncomfortable, you can easily leave. I would have a " what next" plan.

Meowstic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I would have a " what next" plan.

This.
Nothing's more awkward than meeting up with a friend and talking until you have nothing else to talk about, and then you end up sitting there looking at each other awkardly...
I would recommend going to McDonalds or something to grab a bite or maybe go to the mall and mess with people. (Ahh, I miss being 14...)
Hmm... You know what would be interesting? Both of you wear diapers. xD
But really, I hope you guys end up good friends. I wish you the best of luck.

Littledaimon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I guess, know your park exits. I suspect you will be fine. It's the what happens next, or what do you want to do and where do you want to go that you'll have to be careful about. I like the idea of meeting in a mall because it's very public and there are things to do there. If you feel uncomfortable, you can easily leave. I would have a " what next" plan.

Sure I know the exits and the public transport in the area. Thanks for your advice, actually there are a lot of thing to do in that park, is very popular in my city.

This.
Nothing's more awkward than meeting up with a friend and talking until you have nothing else to talk about, and then you end up sitting there looking at each other awkardly...
I would recommend going to McDonalds or something to grab a bite or maybe go to the mall and mess with people. (Ahh, I miss being 14...)
Hmm... You know what would be interesting? Both of you wear diapers. xD
But really, I hope you guys end up good friends. I wish you the best of luck.

You're right, but we have some things to do, as I said above the park is awesome, you can eat, rent a bike go to museums and much more.

Actually we decided to wear diapers to the park, I know this sounds like too much but I think It would be awesome, no public exposure of course. Thank you, we get along really good and I think we'll be great friends :eek:

Mirco

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
First time I met a fellow appointment was in a normal bar with people around...think you have nothing to worrie about, just take it easy and open mind! Please let us know how will go on. Have fun!

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Sure I know the exits and the public transport in the area. Thanks for your advice, actually there are a lot of thing to do in that park, is very popular in my city.

You're right, but we have some things to do, as I said above the park is awesome, you can eat, rent a bike go to museums and much more.

Actually we decided to wear diapers to the park, I know this sounds like too much but I think It would be awesome, no public exposure of course. Thank you, we get along really good and I think we'll be great friends :eek:

Wow, this does sound like an awesome park. We have nothing like that where I live, but we do have a revitalized downtown and there are a lot of things to do there. It even includes a bike shop that rents bikes and the bike trail that I ride runs behind the Trek bike shop. There's also a great pizza restaurant across the street from the bike shop and they also brew their own beer. Hmmm....it's already giving me ideas!

Littledaimon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Wow, this does sound like an awesome park. We have nothing like that where I live, but we do have a revitalized downtown and there are a lot of things to do there. It even includes a bike shop that rents bikes and the bike trail that I ride runs behind the Trek bike shop. There's also a great pizza restaurant across the street from the bike shop and they also brew their own beer. Hmmm....it's already giving me ideas!

It is, big open areas with a lot of trees but it's quite hot in summer, but I talked to my friend and we decided to go to the park later, the transportation is quite expensive for us and I don't feel real safe taking the subway. That downtown sounds like fun !

We'll meet in a University campus this week, there's a park there with security, some food restaurants nearby and I know that place very well but it's much closer and safer to go by bus.

Thanks for your support :eek:

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
Wow, sounds like a lot of fun! I've met up with plenty of people I met online, though never another ABDL. The important thing to remember is to be as safe as possible! Of course, I'm sure you know that :p Meeting in a public place is a good idea. I understand not wanting to tell anyone you're meeting up with someone you met online. The "Omg what if they're a serial killer??" talk gets old pretty fast. However if you have a close friend I would suggest finding a way to check in with them or roughly explain in some way? You might get some back talk but a close friend will care about you enough to know that you're an adult and can make your own choices, but still want you to be safe so they'll probably agree to let you check in so at least someone knows you're okay.
Other than that bit of advice, I hope you have a lot of fun!! That sounds like it will be ^^

krowsan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
Only Abdl I met was my gf who I flew to see. Recommend just trying to get along and do stuff together and try not to make it awkward XD gl

Status
Not open for further replies.