Meet The Spartans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

diapered college

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
it looks similar to 'not another teen movie' or any of the scary movies. it is the same idea. it looks fun, but not enough to pay $8/ticket

g6s

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
scary movie 1 = good... scary movie 2 and 3 = acceptable. scary movie 4, epic movie, date movie, and anything else they make... = garbage...

having said that, i've never seen date movie and i own it so im going to watch it hehe

Role
Diaper Lover
I thought epic movie was fairly good. The major problem, is that to much Narnia.

Other than that it was fairly funny.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Well I know nothing about this film, except from what I've seen in this thread, and from that I know I won't be seeing it! :p
I'm guessing it's some sort of parody of 300...

I think having to watch the trailer for it at the cinema, and seeing adverts for it on the TV will be painful enough for me. I'm not going to go through the torture that will be watching the actual film.
Lol, I've got all of those on my iPod :p great films...
I've been waiting for an excuse to post this:
David Lynch on the iphone. :D

Last edited:

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, , Carer
imma definitly go see it, me and the andrews and jason are gonna all go see it together, imma watch it diapered to be safe ^^

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
My stupid friends whom have no decent sense of taste in movies want to go see it.

Grr. I've been trying to get them to go see Cloverfield with me. No such luck, yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.