• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Meet BabyMatty

Babymatty

Contributor
Messages
7
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I am new to this, but it is something I have been confused about since I was young. In the past decade I have become more aware of the community and myself. I would like to find a mommy and some friends. Is there anyone out there in Ontario, Canada that wants to help a wee baby boy find his way?
 
  • Like
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Howler and Edgewater
Hello & Welcome to the site
This is the place for support and figuring things out
What got you Intrested /started in diapers?
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: lilbabyjooce, Babymatty and Edgewater
I am try find more frined ABDL and DL in new York upstate
 
  • Like
Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed to the wonderful place called ABISC! A unique place in which near everyone is wearing a diaper.
Enjoy!
 
SparkyDog said:
Hello & Welcome to the site
This is the place for support and figuring things out
What got you Intrested /started in diapers?
Well to be honest with you I thought about this since I was a kid because of my past so that's why and if you don't mind me asking what about you?
Abdlbaby1983 said:
I am try find more frined ABDL and DL in new York upstate

SparkyDog said:
Hello & Welcome to the site
This is the place for support and figuring things out
What got you Intrested /started in diapers?

SparkyDog said:
Hello & Welcome to the site
This is the place for support and figuring things out
What got you Intrested /started in diapers?
To be honest with you I've been thinking about this since I was a kid but I never really understood why because of my past perand if you don't mind me asking what about you?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Edgewater
@Babymatty
I am urine IC
so needed diapers basically my whole life. Also am DL diapers also help me with anxiety & ptsd
Figuring out your diaper origins can be tough or impossible.
Glad you found the site it's a great place for all things diapers
 
  • Like
Reactions: Babymatty and Edgewater
Welcome. It's nice to see you here.

Babymatty said:
To be honest with you I've been thinking about this since I was a kid but I never really understood why because of my past perand if you don't mind me asking what about you?
I spent many year in my young life hiding and running from this side of me. I have been working on fixing the problem that this created for me and learning to enjoy my little side again. I really don't know (or remember) if there was anything that made me an AB. for many there is nothing in the past to poit to, that's just who they are. There is a lot to understand and everyone is different in their own way. my go to for basic understanding is a book called 'Adult Babies: Psychology and Practices' by Michael and Rosalie Bent.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Edgewater
SparkyDog said:
@Babymatty
I am urine IC
so needed diapers basically my whole life. Also am DL diapers also help me with anxiety & ptsd
Figuring out your diaper origins can be tough or impossible.
Glad you found the site it's a great place for all things diapers
Thank you I appreciate that and I'm sorry that you have P TSD so do I and anxiety I know how it feels.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Edgewater and SparkyDog
@Babymatty thanks
Anxiety is no fun to live with every day diapers help thankfully
 
  • Like
Reactions: Babymatty and Edgewater
SparkyDog said:
@Babymatty thanks
Anxiety is no fun to live with every day diapers help thankfully
Sadly I live in a place where I can't do that all the time so my anxiety is always gonna high. But I'm glad that you have a place for you can do that period
 
  • Like
Reactions: Edgewater
Babymatty said:
Sadly I live in a place where I can't do that all the time so my anxiety is always gonna high. But I'm glad that you have a place for you can do that period
fair enough
that's something many members here struggle with
diaper time privacy. Hopefully those moments become more frequent for you
 
  • Like
Reactions: Edgewater and Babymatty
SparkyDog said:
fair enough
that's something many members here struggle with
diaper time privacy. Hopefully those moments become more frequent for you
Out of curiosity How do you find other threads me being visually impaired it's hard to see them.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Edgewater
@Babymatty
I am not sure how this site works with a screen reader or what level of vision loss you have
top right corner is a lightning bolt
it shows the newest posts
if you click on the adisc logo on the left you get all the forums
 
  • Like
Reactions: Edgewater and Babymatty
SparkyDog said:
@Babymatty
I am not sure how this site works with a screen reader or what level of vision loss you have
top right corner is a lightning bolt
it shows the newest posts
if you click on the adisc logo on the left you get all the forums
Thanks for helping a visually invariable.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Edgewater
How is everyone?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Edgewater
Back
Top