Meet A VIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Target

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Have you ever met a VIP (I mean a famous actor/actress, singer, showman/showgirl)?

I've met the popular Italian Band I Pooh and a MTV Vj Marco maccarini.

what about you?

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Sort of but due to privacy reasons I'll keep it to myself. (not really a VIP but sporter/something else on world class)

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
My random brushes with fame have been pretty lackluster. Gordon Jump, the boss from WKRP in Cincinatti (generally amusing 80s sitcom) showed up to hear my choir group sing when we were in Washington, DC and he was nice and shook hands. I worked for a local celebrity for some time, but my work wasn't in the same vein that he was known for, so it didn't really seem like much. Very decent guy, though. The only half good one I have is that I used to be friends with someone who's now a pretty popular character actor with a popular television show and some movies to his credit. It's a little strange to turn on the television and see someone that I used to play D&D with. I'd rather not drop his name, though, so you'll just have to bask in the anonymous glory of knowing that I know someone who matters so much more than any of us ;)

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I meet myself in the mirror on a daily basis.

I'm very important! (To me, at least :p)

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
Do sports legends count? If so, then I've met Nolan Ryan.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I've met The Mighty Boosh!
:D

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I used to work at an airport at a rental car place, we rented to alot of celeberties, I met Paul Newman, and Godfrey Cambridge ( for the younger guys he was a commedian in the 70's), while working there.

Alot of people rented off us but I only met these two, while I was working, and alot more came thru the airport but I never met them.

And in Las Vages I met Redd Fox, and Slappy White, they were playing blackjack at a table we were at.

X

xdeadx

Nick Cannon. At Disney Land, my sister got a picture with him. It was funny cause he had like a lot of family with him too. He's super skinny DX He was right behind us in line showing tickets to get into the park.

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Quite a few.

Gladiators: Rhino and Lighting.
The dude that presented Blockbusters game show.
I think the actors of Kiss Me Kate.
My sister met Harry Enfield.
My grandfather met Prince Andrew as in met him shook his hand served him etc etc.

All this before I was 13.
Possibly some more but I'm not 100%.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I've met a few famous Canadians (but only older Canadians would have any idea who I'm talking about)...John Alan Cameron, Don Harron (aka Charlie Farquarson), Andy MacDonald, Matt Minglewood. A few others I can't remember right now.

My dad met Queen Elizabeth II (when she was still the Princess Elizabeth) and her sister, Princess Margaret. (that was long before I was born tho').

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
My experiences in meeting the rich and famous?

Why, I am rich and famous myself. I refuse to drop my name because that could potentially ruin my career. HOWEVER, stay in the know about your local ADISC celebrity.

Role
Private
Come to think of it, I haven't actually met anyone... but I've come in very close proximity to a lot of famous people, mostly just local/national stars though.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well I'm reallyyy good friends with one of the stars of Nickelodeons Zoey101, I'd rather not say which one though. I was actually offered a spot on the show, but I had to pay my own way there (although I could stay at her house for free) but I never got the plane ticket money, and now they are done filming.

I've also met Robert Munch several times, local celebrities, and I am in the final for a Scholarship and a chance to meet Margaret Atwood, and several other Canadian Literature 'VIPs'.

F

FullMetal

I have met too many bands to count, but the person I LOVED meeting was R.L. Stine...

Good times!

FullMetal

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Art Carney at the garage, we were both getting tires. Like 15 years ago. He lived in town and a lot of fans bugged him. I just nodded, he nodded back and we read our magiazines untill our cars were ready.

Nam

IncompleteDude

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
These are only people I have personally shook hands with and spoken to:

Stephan Harper, Prime Minister of Canada
Mirek Topolánek, Prime Minister of the Czech Republic
Michaëlle Jean, Governer General of Canada
Daniel Libeskind, Architect of the Freedom Tower and the Royal Ontario Museum Extension
Gordon Pinsent, Canadian Actor (Hap Shaughnessy from the Red Green Show)
The Canadian Tenors, music group
Gregory Brill, President of Infusion Development (and I met their VP too)
John Tory, PC Party Ontario Leader

I'm sure there are more, bank executives, other corporate leaders and others I can't think of at the moment.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I saw (almost met) Hulk Hogan at disney world. He is pretty fat.

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Vice-president of Ecuador, forgot his name at the moment.
Patch Adams, although he's famous for a movie about him.
Martin Short, I did improv with him at a show in Portland.

No much else beyond that.

Status
Not open for further replies.