Medium thick diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

makena43

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have been sticking to the confdry diapers for weeks and wearing full 40 hours at work and just still walk funny and I am thinking that is why I am still nervous around Co workers that are mean to me vs the kind ones. So I am thinking of a in between thin and thick diaper but don't know which braid. As slomo said its better to have a thick diaper that has done its job. So do i keep going with confdry or try the less bulk. Is i can move. Better ?

The NorthShore Supreme and the NorthShore SupremeAir are both extremely good diapers. Speaking from experience, the Supremes are fairly thin and pretty breathable. They will NEVER become detached, similar to your ConfiDrys. The tabs stick on to the plastic landing on the front. Absorbency wise, they're right in the middle of a light diaper and a heavy diaper. To visualize, the Supremes (medium size) hold around 32oz (about 1,000ml) of fluid. The Supremes are great and like I said, are much lighter and less bulky than ConfiDrys, however you may need to bring an extra to work if that's where you're primarily wearing.

Last edited:
FunSizeJake said:
The NorthShore Supreme and the NorthShore SupremeAir are both extremely good diapers. Speaking from experience, the Supremes are fairly thin and pretty breathable. They will NEVER become detached, similar to your ConfiDrys. The tabs stick on to the plastic landing on the front. Absorbency wise, they're right in the middle of a light diaper and a heavy diaper. To visualize, the Supremes (medium size) hold around 32oz (about 1,000ml) of fluid. The Supremes are great and like I said, are much lighter and less bulky than ConfiDrys, however you may need to bring an extra to work if that's where you're primarily wearing.
I have use those too. I stop using that. Braid as everyone knows they are stiff. I will keep that one in mind

The suprem lites are not as stiff as the supremes. And given you do change at lunch they will probably work for you. Other mid-grade diapers might be abena L4, Super Seni quatro, or possibly molicare slip maxi. I can't guarantee how well they will work without leaking though.

Reactions: makena43
Okay I think I better go with northshore lites. Question. If I am let it go almost immediate am I weaken my bladder muscles so if I really got to hold it for 15 minutes. Or longer. I am going have a accident

I go with the northshore supreme lites as well. I always have a booster in them for a little extra thickness but even with the booster they are less than the normal supreme, but with the booster will carry the same capacity.

ThePhotographer said:
I go with the northshore supreme lites as well. I always have a booster in them for a little extra thickness but even with the booster they are less than the normal supreme, but with the booster will carry the same capacity.
i still have some booster left

makena43 said:
Okay I think I better go with northshore lites. Question. If I am let it go almost immediate am I weaken my bladder muscles so if I really got to hold it for 15 minutes. Or longer. I am going have a accident
Yes you are. Constantly using your diapers at the first sign of needing to go IS reverse potty training (or diaper training). Where you intend to or not, this will weaken your sphincter and bladder and make you fully incontinent.

So I better hold it alot then go in diaper.would that help or prevent incontinence

makena43 said:
So I better hold it alot then go in diaper.would that help or prevent incontinence
Also you said weather you want to pee or not what do you mean by that?

makena43 said:
Also you said weather you want to pee or not what do you mean by that?
I mean always using your diaper right away will cause incontinence. Whether you intend to become incontinent or not, that will happen.

So what do i do to prevent incontinence? I think my problem is enjoy it and what the purpose for diaper

makena43 said:
So what do i do to prevent incontinence? I think my problem is enjoy it and what the purpose for diaper
Pretend like you're still using the toilet. When you have to go to the bathroom hold your bladder for a while. In fact, wait until you're at a point where you can walk to the bathroom, and then physically walk to the bathroom door. Only once you're there, release your hold on your bladder.

So still use the diaper, but also still hold your bladder.

I though that woulf be a solution but I would think. ( 1hour would led to uti or) what about kegal.? How long would it take to reach a piont where. You got to be diapered? I would like to be half incontence and not. I can't. Work out in diaper. And be around family

makena43 said:
I though that woulf be a solution but I would think. ( 1hour would led to uti
Were you holding it for an hour before you started wearing diapers again? If so, did that lead to a uti? If not, why would you hold it for an hour now? I said treat everything like you were still using the toilet. If you had to wait 20 minutes before you got to the bathroom before, do that now. If you had to wait an hour, then wait an hour now.
makena43 said:
what about kegal.?
Kegel exercises would undoubtedly help if you do them correctly, but knowing if that's a replacement is something you'd have to talk to a doctor about.
makena43 said:
How long would it take to reach a piont where. You got to be diapered?
No idea. I am not wearing diapers by choice, so my experience is very different than yours. But it's probably different for every person. Again, speak to a doctor about that.
makena43 said:
I would like to be half incontence and not.
There's no such thing. There are different types of incontinence and different levels of severity, but you either are or aren't incontinent. If you don't want to be incontinent 100% of the time, you don't want to be incontinent.

Last edited:
makena43 said:
I though that woulf be a solution but I would think. ( 1hour would led to uti or) what about kegal.? How long would it take to reach a piont where. You got to be diapered? I would like to be half incontence and not. I can't. Work out in diaper. And be around family
I have only heard of 1 or 2 people who have ever been able to achieve what you want. To be incontinent while diapered, yet have complete control when not. And it took them decades to get to that level of mental conditioning. For the vast majority of us, it's one or the other and you're just going to have to choose which one.

And yes you CAN work out and be around family all while diapered. What do you think an incontinent person does. Your problem is you don't WANT to because you still struggle with fully accepting the fact you already need diapers.

I see from the last posts is forget kegel workout and just train by holding it. So do i first start out by timing it 5 minutes. And then move up by how. Much? I don't. Understand the part where Slimo says. You can be incontinence and still have control. Huh! On family I can't wear diaper around family. They know my walk my butt. And think it wrong. In you can use the restroom. And it cause Hutu diaper rash. And incontinence. Plus people. Joking about your diaper. And lastly how. Do I grain the acceptance that Slimo said on the lasted post and sentence?

There’s no surefire answer for anything you just asked. The issue is you’re trying to find a concrete solution to a very fluid and difficult situation that does not have a concrete answer.

You have to overcome your mental block, first and foremost, like we have suggested to you several times now. We can’t tell you how to do it because it is solely in your head and under your control. At some point, you’ll have to just stop caring what people think about you wearing and using diapers. It’s just part of being ABDL.

As for the “selective incontinence” that Slomo referenced, a very few, and I mean few, people have ever managed to achieve that, and seeing that you struggle as it is to accept your pathological need for diapers, you definitely won’t have the acuity to pull something like that off. It leaves you with two choices at this point: you can either go the full incontinent route, or potty train yourself again. There really isn’t a middle ground between the two, and no matter which you choose, there isn’t a one-size-fits-all method of getting to the end result. You just have to try everything and see what works and what doesn’t.

Honestly, I bet if you go back and read all of your old posts, you’ll find a lot of tips and ideas you can try to ultimate find your answers.

Reactions: makena43
makena43 said:
I see from the last posts is forget kegel workout and just train by holding it. So do i first start out by timing it 5 minutes. And then move up by how. Much? I don't. Understand the part where Slimo says. You can be incontinence and still have control. Huh! On family I can't wear diaper around family. They know my walk my butt. And think it wrong. In you can use the restroom. And it cause Hutu diaper rash. And incontinence. Plus people. Joking about your diaper. And lastly how. Do I grain the acceptance that Slimo said on the lasted post and sentence?
Slomo, S..L..O..M..O..
And you wanted both incotinence and not. I know of one or two people who, over decades, have been able to mentally train themselves to be incontinent while diapered yet have control when not. For you, me, and everyone else it's one or the other. There is no having it both ways.

And who said anything about forgetting the kegels? It wasn't me. If you don't want incontinence the do the exercises, and hold it for as long as you possibly can. That could be 5 minutes or 50. After you pee, start over with holding it as long as you can- again. And see if you can beat your previous time. Keep doing that, non stop, for the next three years then come back and give us a report.

Or, like I said, accept your incontinence, and your need for diapers. Wear them 24/7, and get used to them. We've been over how to accept it all, so I won't repeat myself this time.

none of us like people noticing we are diapered but its not that big if a deal once you accept your medical need for diapers and you come to terms with that fact and the fact that no mater how hard you try to hide the fact you are diapered people will notice from time to time, Being able to openly talk about incontinence issues helps a lot everyone I have told or found out on their own has understood my medical need of diapers and its been a non issue.

Unfortunately diapers are now part of your life 24/7 if you can no longer control your bladder, the sooner you accept the fact you need diapers 24/7 and you stop worrying about what your friends and family may say if they notice your diapers the easier your life will be stress wise having to wear diapers as an adult is more common then you may think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back