Meditation and diapers

MetalDan86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
So I recently tried doing some meditation and was curious how others here have incorporated their DL interests into this practice. If so, does it help with clearing your mind and focusing on breathing? I’m interested in applying some practices to support my mental health conditions.

Reactions: fleckothefennec and Kittyinpink
MetalDan86 said:
So I recently tried doing some meditation and was curious how others here have incorporated their DL interests into this practice. If so, does it help with clearing your mind and focusing on breathing? I’m interested in applying some practices to support my mental health conditions.
Interesting idea...
😊

Reactions: Jorelaxed and MetalDan86
I've done it a few times to help me regress and relax. It's rare though Typically diapers are too distracting for me to commit. It helps if I start off relaxed and a little regressed beforehand rather than trying to jump into it.

Generally I meditate as an adult. Meditation really helps me when I can't regress.

Reactions: MetalDan86
I meditate quite a lot but I don't wear diapers while doing so, I found it somewhat distracting. I separate my meditation practices from my regression practices.

MetalDan86 said:
I meditate in the morning and evening but am not always diapered. Personally I don't feel that the diaper aids in my meditation quality.

Thanks for the feedback, everyone! Sounds like diapers may not really enhance or inhibit meditation. I’m curious if musicbox music on Pandora or other abdl things could still contribute something to the experience.

Reactions: fleckothefennec
MetalDan86 said:
Thanks for the feedback, everyone! Sounds like diapers may not really enhance or inhibit meditation. I’m curious if musicbox music on Pandora or other abdl things could still contribute something to the experience.
Try a guided meditation, I use a few from Gaia. My morning one is for gratitude and my evening one is for healing 🦊😌

Reactions: MetalDan86 and iluvdps2
fleckothefennec said:
Try a guided meditation, I use a few from Gaia. My morning one is for gratitude and my evening one is for healing 🦊😌
I also do guided (and diapered) meditation. There are YouTube videos on the channel "the daily calm" that are 10 minutes long and seem to work well for me.

Reactions: fleckothefennec and MetalDan86
Back