Medical vs ABDL Diapers

I'm more on the DL side. I like diapers and pull-ups to be cool looking, but not medical nor cutesy/babyish. Yuck!

Last edited:
I use BetterDry for every day use, and Crinkls (the same diaper just printed) for more leisurely wear.

Reactions: SpankyUnicorn
12srepaid said:
I'm more on the DL side. I like diapers and pull-ups to be cool looking, but not medical nor cutesy/babyish. Yuck!
I hear ya. I'm a vintage toddler girl in white...or solid pink. No prints. But I love being in thick diapers. 🥰

Having tried just about everything out there, I have found that fit is the main factor and print is secondary. My current favorite is the Rearz Inspire in control. Overall fit is amazing for my body type, the absorbency is at the highest end and leaks are at a minimum. I do like ABDL printed diapers as well, and have several. But fit and absorbency tend to rule the day for me. All white diapers are all that was available wen I was young, so it may be that I am drawn to them subconsciously. However, after 30+ years of testing everything out there, how it feels while I am wearing, and how well it performs remains the most important aspect. To the OP, fun topic!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
ABDL. I love feeling young and cutsie. I have the Rearz Lil' Bella and Littleforbig Nursury Pink. So so pink and cute and plastic backed. I just got a 90 day supply

Reactions: ShyBoo81 and BobbiSueEllen
I mainly wear to bed every night, so Tena Super every night. I'd like to try proper DL dips someday for fun, though! Some of them are really cute, like the Crinklz and the all black ones. I also want to try the Peek ABUs just for the fact I asked my best friend if she'd drive me to Diaper Depot to get them a year ago when we were hanging out on the road. 😜

• Love
I always seemed to lean towards an all white diaper. Its because when I was a baby in the 70s all there were was all white diapers . I loved the thick plasticky white Pampers before they got all cartoony and colorful. I didnt really take a liking to all the recent ABDL diapers that all seem to be animal cartoon themed. I also arent to fond of the mediacal diapers too much either. I would try to go with all white ones that were simply an all white plastic diaper. The ones that fit my liking are the BAmbino Biancos, Confidry, rearz Inspire for me.

• Love
ABDL > medical diapers any day! I wear for the aesthetic, and to feel adorable. So cute prints is a must. 😋

Reactions: KrankyPants and BobbiSueEllen
I primarily wear Betterdry diapers, but like the Aquanauts version for a fun diaper I also like the Print of the Tykables cammies.

ABDL diapers are way more absorbent and reliable then retail medical brands I have no issues with wearing a printed diaper (Even with a print like Tykables overnights I choose a diaper based on absorbency and fit. Being IC doesn't mean we can not enjoy a change of pace with a fun print once in a while :)

I really think the ABDL market has helped bring thicker more absorbent diapers to market in the plain white brands

Reactions: KrankyPants, WillFord384 and BobbiSueEllen
Rob110 said:
I primarily wear Betterdry diapers, but like the Aquanauts version for a fun diaper I also like the Print of the Tykables cammies.

ABDL diapers are way more absorbent and reliable then retail medical brands I have no issues with wearing a printed diaper (Even with a print like Tykables overnights I choose a diaper based on absorbency and fit. Being IC doesn't mean we can not enjoy a change of pace with a fun print once in a while :)

I really think the ABDL market has helped bring thicker more absorbent diapers to market in the plain white brands

I settled on the Tykables Cammies as my usual diaper for wearing out into the world. Since I work at home this means about one day a week. I love the capacity, plus the convenience of the velcro tapes, and while it's not a medical-style diaper it still doesn't have an ABDL print. So in the very unlikely case where it was exposed, like if I got into a car accident and ended up in the hospital, at least I wouldn't have the additional embarrassment of being caught in something like a Rearz Princess Pink.

For those not familiar with the Cammies print, here it is (more photos):

fetch.php

If I'm ever caught in this diaper maybe people will just assume I'm in the U.S. Navy :)

blueberries-camo-600.jpg

Reactions: KrankyPants and BobbiSueEllen
ABDL DIAPERS HAND DOWN!!!! Much thicker, more absorbent, & longer lasting. I trust them more than a majority of the medical diapers. The companies that makes medical diapers should be ashamed of themselves for making such inferior products.

Reactions: WillFord384
ABDL diapers are pretty reliable in my experience. the only medical diaper i use is northshore megamax and im not sure if those represent all medical diapers very well but i can definitely say theyre pretty good too.

CuteFantasy said:
ABDL diapers are pretty reliable in my experience. the only medical diaper i use is northshore megamax and im not sure if those represent all medical diapers very well but i can definitely say theyre pretty good too.
Northshore is perhaps the one-and-only medical diaper provider who, when they heard about us, stepped right up to the plate and said "What can we do to help this market out?"...and they responded well in every respect. I will definitely buy more MegaMax pink diapers from them! They're Bobbi Sue Ellen Wetmore's go-to diaper! 🍼 🧸 🤗 🥰

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ShyBoo81, KrankyPants and anton
Mainly medical nappies, Tena. However I always have a stash of ABDL nappies in too. Worn both tonight, currently in a Tena.

jamiejamie said:
ABDL DIAPERS HAND DOWN!!!! Much thicker, more absorbent, & longer lasting. I trust them more than a majority of the medical diapers. The companies that makes medical diapers should be ashamed of themselves for making such inferior products.
I agree Northshore have excellent Medical grade diapers.

I use medical diapers at night They are better dry also Northshore supreme Lites if I wear outside the house.

I find myself strangely drawn to medical diapers. Idk if it's the institutional feel to them, or the feeling of helplessness that comes with not being able to have much of a choice in what diaper you use as whatever your caregiver chooses for you is what you use be it what they buy themself or what their institution buys in bulk. I can't quite put my finger on it and while ABDL diapers can be cute and I fancy a select few varieties of them very deeply (looking at you, Rearz Princess). The medical diapers instill within me a feeling of completeness that simply cannot be matched by anything else. Function over form is the name of the game and medical diapers are the ultimate example of that and that appeals to me for reasons I can barely even begin to describe in detail. With covers and stickers and custom prints any diaper can be cute. With my high fashion sense it doesn't matter much what the diaper looks like as the lolita dresses and outfits tend to steal the show.

Reactions: ShyBoo81
Back