1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I got a whole list of issues:

Dissoactive seizures(NON-epileptic)
social anxiety
panic attacks
mild depression
PTSD
GERD(like extreme acid reflux and heartburn)
IBS
dyspraxia
asgergers syndrome
asthma
allergies
migraines WITH vertigo and dizziness
BPPV

A whole list of annoying and distressing issues I got.

Anyone alse got simular?

DiaperedBedwetter1998

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover

social anxiety
panic attacks
mild depression
PTSD
IBS
dyspraxia
asgergers syndrome
asthma
allergies
BPPV

Anyone alse got simular?

I have Autism and I have some anxiety and some depression.

SnowballFox

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Does blindness from ROP (Retinopathy of prematurity) Count? Other than that I don't think I have anything O.O

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Does blindness from ROP (Retinopathy of prematurity) Count? Other than that I don't think I have anything O.O

I love your "Little Prince" quote and how appropriate considering your vision problems. I used to read The Little Prince when I was in college, and I'd play a recording of the Brahms Requiem while I read it. It was a spiritual moment and was something that I needed, both spiritually and emotionally.

I've been aware as of late, how many of us on this site have extraordinary problems that we must deal with. I have always dealt with some depression and as I age, my body is letting me know it. My wife is in much worse shape as she is a diabetic amputee on kidney dialysis. Life throws a lot of crap at us, but if we can deal with it and find something to do which gives us some level of happiness, we've won the battle.

SnowballFox

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
I love your "Little Prince" quote and how appropriate considering your vision problems. I used to read The Little Prince when I was in college, and I'd play a recording of the Brahms Requiem while I read it. It was a spiritual moment and was something that I needed, both spiritually and emotionally.

I've been aware as of late, how many of us on this site have extraordinary problems that we must deal with. I have always dealt with some depression and as I age, my body is letting me know it. My wife is in much worse shape as she is a diabetic amputee on kidney dialysis. Life throws a lot of crap at us, but if we can deal with it and find something to do which gives us some level of happiness, we've won the battle.
I absolutely love TLP. So beautiful ^^ I had the same quote printed inside of my student's cap when I graduated from what I guess would be comparable to high school.
I don't know that particular piece of music, but will have to look it up, that sounds like quite an experience.
Another quote that I sometimes use as a signature is from William Blake's poem "Auguries of Innocence":
To see a World in a grain of sand
And a heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour

It's good stuff~ ^^

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Cerebral Palsy and Asperger's Syndrome.

Kaliborio

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Asperger's, with hypotonia.

Depression.

Possible disordered personality.

Allergies.

Male pattern baldness.

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Mild learning disabilities

Schizoaffective Disorder, Bipolar type

Autistic features

H

Helix

As far as I know, only autism/Asperger's Syndrome. Went for a clinical assessment at one point to see if I had anxiety/depression, and they said no.

Caden

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Autism, dyspraxia, social anxiety / anxiety / agoraphobia, depression. Some sleep issues and pain related issues I've yet to force myself to go to the doctor for.

Chinababy888

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Private
I have autisum and have slight neurological damage to my nerves controlling my bladder following past episodes of epilepsy that I suffered from when I was 12-13 years old in 1992/1993.

I also suffer from PTSD left over from having experienced years of bullying
And other factors.

And add to that I won't be able to walk properly for 6-8 weeks following my surgery operation on my feet this November or December then you get a picture of a yo messed up 36 year old man.

At this present time I have to occasionally wear diapers because of my weak bladder and because pycalogically speaking I am still like a baby inside of my mind although I would not consider myself a abdl I do have issues stemming from a unresolved childhood.

Yours sincerely

Chinababy888

CalicoSky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover

social anxiety
panic attacks
mild depression
PTSD
IBS
dyspraxia
asgergers syndrome
asthma
allergies
BPPV

Anyone alse got simular?

Social anxiety, GERD, ADD, polycystic ovarian syndrome and endometriosis.

welostme

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
- Chemical imbalance
- Social Anxiety Disorder
- Mitral Valve Prolapse with moderate regurgitation
- Peptic Ulcers
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)

Status
Not open for further replies.