me growing up

LittleJimmy

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
Ive never really concidered myself a furrie, until I met an amazing man in which i have been dating now for a while.
Now finding my wonderful boyfriend who is a furrie. I have never been happier, It was only recently where I told him I Liked to wear diapers once in a while. mainly for comfort, however I do sometimes enjoy to pee in them. I never poo in them though simply because of smell and just too much of a mess to clean up, and my boyfriend lives 2 hours away so he isnt here to change me.
Sometimes I wish I was little again, age 3-5, I miss feeling safe and being pampered. Im currently 30 right now.
I was traumatized when I was a kid from my grandparents, I used to wet the bed til I was 16, and lived with my grandparents, from age 6-8. they used to yell at me for wetting the bed, and because of it, there idea trying to prevent me from wetting was to force me to stay up til 3 am. Other times if i continued to wet, they would force me to wear diapers in the day like a baby, I think this took a toll on me and eventually through the years created a child regression, fettish to wear diapers.
has anyone else had any relating experience?

That's an awful thing that you had to go through, no child or teenager should ever be put through something like that :( I miss being young and feeling safe and pampered too, anything younger than 10-11 for me because I have some trauma after those ages as well. How does your boyfriend feel about you wearing diapers?

Reactions: LittleJimmy
valsroom said:
That's an awful thing that you had to go through, no child or teenager should ever be put through something like that :( I miss being young and feeling safe and pampered too, anything younger than 10-11 for me because I have some trauma after those ages as well. How does your boyfriend feel about you wearing diapers?
He is supportive and seems totally fine with it, He thinks its cute too, I dont know if he ever has wanted to wear diaper or not but I want to try and convince him to try it!

That's great! I'm glad your boyfriend is so supportive ^w^

Reactions: LittleJimmy
I’m sorry, if your grandparents had only diapered you for the nighttime wetting only, in a positive, loving, helpful way, and implementing it as a non issue. Maybe things could have been different? You already feel enough shame, wetting the bed as a child, you don’t need to be socked with extra on top of that. Shaming a child, by making them wear a daytime diaper, just for the purpose of making them feel shame, can only put more bad stress on the wetting situation. Did they try and make sure, your diaper was obviously to others, and take you out and about? Or was it just in their home?

You are a very special person, never forget that. I am sorry to hear of your difficulties growing up, but now that you're an adult, you get to make your own decisions and make a happy path to start on.

I wear because it's something I enjoy, but there are some times when I feel that I would have been better off wearing anyways, it's a lot more comforting.

Reactions: CutieProtector and LittleJimmy
LittleJimmy said:
Ive never really concidered myself a furrie, until I met an amazing man in which i have been dating now for a while.
Now finding my wonderful boyfriend who is a furrie. I have never been happier, It was only recently where I told him I Liked to wear diapers once in a while. mainly for comfort, however I do sometimes enjoy to pee in them. I never poo in them though simply because of smell and just too much of a mess to clean up, and my boyfriend lives 2 hours away so he isnt here to change me.
Sometimes I wish I was little again, age 3-5, I miss feeling safe and being pampered. Im currently 30 right now.
I was traumatized when I was a kid from my grandparents, I used to wet the bed til I was 16, and lived with my grandparents, from age 6-8. they used to yell at me for wetting the bed, and because of it, there idea trying to prevent me from wetting was to force me to stay up til 3 am. Other times if i continued to wet, they would force me to wear diapers in the day like a baby, I think this took a toll on me and eventually through the years created a child regression, fettish to wear diapers.
has anyone else had any relating experience?
Yep kinda but i was a bedwetter grandma use to coddle me and if i was naked would make me wear a diaper .
Also i was abused by an adult at the sitter, never sexual tho... still abuse.

Oh my gosh Jimmy, I’m so sorry to hear that! I hate being yelled at too, makes me feel so small and weak inside. But I can’t even imagine having to go through what you did, being shamed and degraded like that, especially by people who are supposed to love and care for you. It’s perfectly understandable why you’d want to regress. I definitely get the whole “wanting to feel safe and protected” part of it, that’s why I like wearing too. I definitely wish I was little again too, anywhere from 4-8. Glad that you’ve got a trusted and understanding boyfriend to confide in that too.

Back