Me and my daddy are looking for a cheapish way to lock me in my diapers

kingdark

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Okay, so me and my daddy have been getting more comfortable with each other and lately, we've been talking about ways where he can lock me in, (or I can lock myself in) in such a way, I can't access my diaper or where I couldn't remove my pants without permission. Now, there are two things you should know. One, we don't live together, but we do live fairly close, but due to real life issues, we don't see each other as much as we would like. Meaning that he can't lock me in personally, but we've met enough that we trust each other.

Best case scenario, we would want something, where I'm locked in, and where, whether I like it or not, using the diaper would be my only choice. Though, there should always be an emergency out, in case of visitors, family or whatever else. Though, daddy would get a notification or something of the sort, and I would have to justify using the 'emergency out.'

The 'locking in' should remain discreet, though going out, is on the table. Anyway, we tend to split any costs we make between the two of us (that's only fair you know?) but neither of us is exactly rich, so we've got a budget of about a 100 euro's between the two of us, so fifty each.

What we've talked about, is to somehow combine a belt, with a lock, a key in the freezer and a security camera aimed at the freezer, only daddy could access, so he can make sure I don't cheat.

So, do any of you got any suggestions that more or less fits our requirements?

a) discrete
b) cheapish
c) if at all possible, a diy solution is acceptable as well
d) something that can be locked / unlocked from a distance
e) something that will lock me in, and I can't be rid of, without daddy knowing.

Thanks!

Kingdark

• Thinking
Reactions: Angelapinks

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Buy a pair of footed sleepers with ankle to neck zipper. Using wax coated shoe string loop it thru the hole of the zipper. Bring the shoe string to the back of the sleeper. Using a locking safety pin, loop the shoe string thru it and tie it. Put the safety pin in the sleeper back where you can't possibly reach it to unpin it. Add mittens. Boom you're locked in. Happy wetting and messing.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua

Hemix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Seal the diaper with a belt and cover thy hands with gloves. The belt is especially useful, because if it's tight and thou hast to go wee or poo, it will bring thee extra pressure in thy belly.

Thou'lt surely start having little accidents, small sprouts and stains, then, pebbles.

Eventually, thou'lt see thou hast wet or messed thyself, so thou'lt finish going 🤭🤭🤭

Last edited:
Reactions: Wondercrinkee

kingdark

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Thanks for the suggestions so far. @Hemix you've got a funny style of writing. I like it. :D

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Duct tape is quite useful and very cheap, you can ask daddy to sign the tape ends and always make them in the back, so you have no way to cheat and change the duct tape, since it won't ever be signed the same way daddy did. + You can have multiple prints of duct tape on amazon.

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
There are several Diaper locking systems available, but for cheap... not so much, you are probably looking at about £35-£45 ($38-$49 ish) as a starting price and it will only go up from there. as for remote unlocking that would need to be custom made by a bdsm maker and would probably be £200+ at least.

Something like this might be good they also sell a full locking harness with reins, I know these guys are good SubSpaceLeathers is local to me.

Then there are These and for a lot more money These would possibly be a little bit too much 😂

Here are some locking mittens that would make it hard to remove a nappy.

There is also This one.

Most of the rest of what you'll find is the same kinda stuff.

kingdark

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
The third suggestion and the one with the mitten (gloves?) strikes my interest the most. If we split the cost in two, then it'll cost about the same as an average game and since I'm an avid pc gamer, I spend a lot on that.

While the signing thing is possible, we don't see each other nearly enough to make it practicable.

Seasonedcitizen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
A back zippered bodysuit.

Reactions: Wondercrinkee

kingdark

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
That might work, but remember that we don't meet all that much. (unfortunately) When he's here, that would be fine, but otherwise, I'm alone and if that's the case, I might not be able to unzip it and that's a nightmarish scenario.

Bigbabybret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
Well,

These will slow you down for sure.

But in all reality there is a few good options.

I have suits from preventawear, the titanium ones are the best.

Then there is just a sleeper from Little Keeper Sleeper.

If you get one that is very snug (no room to pull up/down zipper) they are hard to get on and off.

I'm 5'11" and get the size 18, they are skin tight. I used to get the 20's and can get them on/off no problem, ordered a 18 by mistake, I have help to get on/off all the time, so not an issue with me personally.

I can say i'm pretty flexable, and the 18's are just out of my ability to get them unzipped, stops about mid back where im stuck. Both in not able to get the zipper up or down.

littleph0enix

The Right Honourable Lordship Of Giggles?!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
do enjoy brainstorming for this kind of thing, first thing is that I dont think you can have a set up that works with both you and you carer and just you on your own. that is mostly down to that fact that you want some kind of out if you really need to be freed, so I would say if its just you its hard what ever you do since you your self know that there is an out. Yes you could make it really hard to get to the out but its a fine line of too hard, which is pointless since you might as well not have an out at that point. or too easy which hurts the age play in your mind since you will always know/ think about it (even subconsciously).

so I can only say about ideas that work when your with your carer and to be fair most of the guys have said some of the ones I have seen and looked at for myself. (E.G lockable mittens, lockable forced crawling booties and some kind of sleeper with a zipper at the back or even lockable plastic pants)
to a point I would say all of them do the job pretty good though its all about your out and how you gain freedom, namely where the key goes. I have looked as this so many times myself that I could only come up with 2 main ways for this (though you could say 3 if you count on thes lockable booties)

1) as you had said you use a freezer but I would not bother with a security camera (though using a security camera might be your only way to do this on your own) as long as your keys are metal or a magnet (like for some lockable stuff) is, then put them in something that is watertight fill said watertight thing with water and freeze it (this is down to you if you know your going to be locked in for a long time or your carer) once it is frozen move it to a normal cooler. at this point you could just end it with a security camera if you go that way but another thing you could do if your with your carer is get a temperature sensor with a alarm, as long as the thing with the keys in are hidden or put somewhere hard to get the alarm will go off every time and that is just to get the keys out of the cooler. at that point you still need to get past the fact your keys are still frozen and you will have to break the ice to get the keys out which again your carer will hear.

2) is more costly and something I looked at getting myself and that is a lockable safe that has no keys but a code that will opens 1 of 2 ways, 1 is you set a time and you must wait until the time is up or 2 your carer sets the code (so you dont know what the code is ((and it is funny now that I think about it you could have your carer put in the code not lock it until your on your own and when you need the out contact the carer to send you the code))). so going back a bit if your carer is with you and set the code you will have to wait until times up or have them put in the code when you need the out.

3) only works with the lockable booties since you cant stand in them for very long before being reminded your are a baby or little, so from here you could do many things like tie up all the keys to unlock your self (could use many locks on 1 thing your wearing) and mount the other end of the thing you used to tie the keys to the roof so that the keys are hanging down at a set height that you cant do innless you stand up ( so 1 key in each room maybe to make things more fun XD ) another thing is have 1 key hang down which leads to unlock another key and just come up with a long chain (or short) or keys to keys which in the end with give you freedom.

god this is long sorry hard to say all this without saying all this haha

as for ideas of cheapness im 100% sure you could make a set up using lots of belts, so you want to go for very long belts (have not tested to a mad point but you might want to look for wide ish belts to make sure they are strong) from this point you need a drill and a way to cut the belts (and maybe a rivet set). for the most part all you are doing in drilling holes down the rest of the belt (if you want to be super fancy you could use the rivet set to put in rivets with holes in the holes you drilled so that the belt lasts longer with out the hole opening up. from there just work with what you want to do and im sure you could make something to hold the diaper round you or on to you by going over your shoulder. the great thing with this is you can make everything fit you down to a T you could have 1 way to lock yourself in or many.

XD way to long, hopefully this gives you more ideas though (sorry if the English is not great at any point when reading this I am dyslexic)

Last edited:

BelGeorge

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
What about a small padlock that is closed behind the button of your jeans? Impossible to undo the button without opening the padlock first.
The keys of the padlock could be put in a "timer lock container" that you can break in case of an emergency, but then it is destroyed so you will not be able to cheat without your daddy knowing.

Last edited:

kingdark

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
BelGeorge said:
What about a small padlock that is closed behind the button of your jeans? Impossible to undo the button without opening the padlock first.
The keys of the padlock could be put in a "timer lock container" that you can break in case of an emergency, but then it is destroyed so you will not be able to cheat without your daddy knowing.
What do you mean, behind the button of my jeans? You've got the button and the hole in which it fits, but how do you combine that with a padlock?

BelGeorge

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
kingdark said:
What do you mean, behind the button of my jeans? You've got the button and the hole in which it fits, but how do you combine that with a padlock?
In my jeans there is a small gap between the button and the hole, wide enough for a small padlock.
I'm not sure if I'm explaining this right, English is not my main language. I'll try to find a picture to explain this better.

BelGeorge

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
1669580639581.png 1669580703287.png

• Love
Reactions: DLYUL and Angelapinks

BelGeorge

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
You could also wear a belt to that cover the button and the padlock to hide it if you want to.

I have been searching for a locking belt, but have not found one yet.

BunnyFofo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
If you don't mind wearing a footed sleeper, all of the sleepers below come with a locking zipper by default:

They aren't expensive either, less than 50 dollars for a medium. They're long lasting and comfy.

Reactions: BabyRinny and Angelapinks

kingdark

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Oh!! Yes, I get what you mean now! That's very clever actually! Very good suggestion, thank you :D The one thing I'm trying to locate now, is a (un)lockable box (from a distance) that can hold a key, but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for.

kingdark

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
BunnyFofo said:
If you don't mind wearing a footed sleeper, all of the sleepers below come with a locking zipper by default:

They aren't expensive either, less than 50 dollars for a medium. They're long lasting and comfy.
I wouldn't mind wearing a footed sleeper. They're very comfortable, I got a 'normal' one and I'm on the lookout for a winter sleeper anyway. The only one I've got is more for summer time.