Mayday, Mayday Diaper stash found! This is not a drill!

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I think my stash MAY have been found!!!! I went up into my spot and found the bags of diapers in a garbage bag!!! I may have put them in there, i can't remember though! How can i tell if it has been found?!?!?!?

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hmm, not sure what to suggest for this :eek:

What about asking your parents? is it them you think have found it?

Role
Diaper Lover
Here is what you do, if you didn't throw them away, I doubt you did, that would be stupid, think, think for a long time, come up with the best place NO ONE not even you would look for them, and hide them there.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Weren't you the one that said you put your diapers in a garbage bag in the attic?

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Well look at it this way, if YOU didn't put them in a garbage bag and they weren't in the garbage, than why would anyone have a reason to put them in a garbage bag.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I have to do it I am just sick and tired of reading short, low effort posts, about something that is supposedly so serious. I do not commonly do this but I just got to do it this time.

:bsflag:

Seriously, you do not remember if you did throw them away or not? You did not say you were drunk, so I assume you were sober. So how could you not remember doing a weird thing like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.