MAYDAY Family *may* have found diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadianDL

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
So I wore a goodnite last night while my folks were out and left another one in the washroom hiding behind the toilet paper rolls. Now today I went in there and noticed that the toilet paper was disturbed and my other (last) goodnite was gone. My dad does not know about this and he *may* have taken a toilet paper roll out and put it on top of the toilet as a signal that he did not flush the toilet in the early morning while everybody else was asleep. It could also have been my twin brother who also did have a diaper fetish at 12 or 13. I don't remember anyone else going in there last night so I have no idea who it could be.

What should I do? Should I just brush it off and hope it was my brother that took it? If he did he isn't the type that would tell my family.

Ask your brother, somehow, if he found something in the bathroom. Maybe say you lost a certain pair of boxers you like for bed. If he found the diaper he'll definitely know it's yours, so he'll probably get the hint. If he didn't, your question doesn't sound too weird.

If he used to have a diaper fetish he probably still does, or at the least wouldn't judge you for having one. If your dad found it... well... that's why I didn't buy actual diapers until I was moved out. ;)

Thanks for your input. Here is the full story and my hypothesis.
I was in the washroom in a dirty goodnite when my family arrived. I then stashed the dirty diaper in the bottom of the cupboard and I put a new one in the top shelf of the cupboard. When my family left I waited a little when the I quickly looked for a bag to put the dirty diaper in. I went into the washroom and I think I messed up the top toilet paper stack enough that the goodnite was visible. I then put the dirty goodnite in the bag and put the bag in the garbage in the garage.
I do remember my brother being in the washroom for what seemed like a while last night. I am now thinking that he found it though he usually doesn't snoop in that washroom as we have others. If my Dad did find it he would probably be confused and may or may not have talked with my Mom who knows about the goodnites but I think she thinks of them as a sexual thing so she doesn't want me to have them.

Say nothing let it blow over .
Most times it's the thing not talked about.
Only if confronted do you say any thing .
Plus they dont know which one it is you or your brother.

As foxkits said, I would probably only say something in the event of being confronted about it.

Zinderg said:
If he used to have a diaper fetish he probably still does, or at the least wouldn't judge you for having one
you'd hope so, but if he hasn't accepted it and feels bad about his fetish, he might react the opposite way (think how some of the most rabidly anti-gay politicians were found out to be gay).

Best to just pretend nothing happened, but be prepared with answers if someone brings it up.

Well, if your Goodnites keep silently disappearing I'd bet my money on your brother. :p

Don't say anything, its worked for me on the past. If explaining shot has to happen, do your best... Don't out yourself

I have a job thank you very much!
I have actually have job and have been working since I was 15!

If anyone's curios one of my previous jobs was teaching kids age 2-15 Lego courses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back