Maybe we should delete one of the following smillies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
:+) dose the same as smile with : around it. S why do we need to of this :) smilie. Should one maybe be deleted.

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Well all i want to know is why don't we get rid of some of these pointless doubles. It would make less smilies on the list of them.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I think it's useful... so if you don't know what the keyword it you can take a stab in the dark and have more chance of being right!

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Um for both ones the are using : than D or ) so how is it hard. just keep the basic ones.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well genbaby, are you going to take hours to go through all of them?

Moo has a ton on his plate... I really don't see the point in complaining about something so futile.

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Well moo himself was complaining about overflow of unused smilies he was deleting he is more.

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
Private
The problem with smilies on many bulletin boards is that they vary dramatically. For example, I've tried to use ":p", ":p", and ":p" and consistently get different results on different boards. It would be kinda nice if all of them would just work for a change.

--Danny

Last edited:

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
The problem with smilies on many bulletin boards is that they vary dramatically. For example, I've tried to use ":p", ":p", and ":p" and consistently get different results on different boards. It would be kinda nice if all of them would just work for a change.

--Danny :ninja:
That's why I've added the same smilies multiple times in some cases - for ease of use.

Status
Not open for further replies.