Maybe tmi? But need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chocosaurusrex

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I just got my first ab diapers (sdk's) and I'm diapered up. I'm finding it hard to work myself up to using it. How did it feel to first use your diaper, and how can I make myself do it? Thanks guys :)

-Chocosaurus :3

- - - Updated - - -

I want to express my little side, but I'm a little embarrassed and don't know how to relax in a diaper. It's very new to me, but I've always loved diapers.

If you're having trouble using them, you might try the sound of running water, putting your hands in running water, or standing in front of the toilet. It shouldn't take too long to get some measure of comfort with this and then you can move on to wetting while lying down, sitting, walking, etc.

I've tried that my mind wont let me go, I don't trust that I won't leak. :sweatdrop:

chocosaurusrex said:
I've tried that my mind wont let me go, I don't trust that I won't leak. :sweatdrop:

It's possible that it will, although with a good diaper, put on properly, it's not that likely. Maybe stand in the shower when you're trying to relax. You can't do any harm there.

I relaxed, I just had to trust the diaper I guess, no leaks!

chocosaurusrex said:
I relaxed, I just had to trust the diaper I guess, no leaks!

It's a weird feeling. Even stranger is the false sensation of a leak, the sense of liquid running down your leg when there's nothing there. Leaks do happen but they should be rate, particularly once you get a good sense of a diaper's capabilities.

Try using it in the tub or on the toilet like normal until you get comfortable that it won't leak.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I find it hard to let go, my muscles down there are tense and refuse to relax! I can wet, just not as easily as I'd like.

I remember when I first was able to start wearing when family had diapers on hand when aunts started having younger cousins visit I used to put them on and go online and chat(back in the AOL days). And I had the same issue - I had someone recommend sitting on the toilet as if the diaper wasnt there and pretend its business as usual. I grabbed some type of sports magazine as I have always been a sports nut and read about the upcoming NFL or NHL season and ended up going as normal. later it became easier and easier now I can freely wet whenever the need arises and I am diapered.

chocosaurusrex said:
I just got my first ab diapers (sdk's) and I'm diapered up. I'm finding it hard to work myself up to using it. How did it feel to first use your diaper, and how can I make myself do it? Thanks guys :)

-Chocosaurus :3

- - - Updated - - -

I want to express my little side, but I'm a little embarrassed and don't know how to relax in a diaper. It's very new to me, but I've always loved diapers.

It's really tough at first because most adults are pretty well potty trained! I still can't do it unless I am sitting up. What I did in the beginning was sit on a toilet and go in the diaper while sitting there. That way, if I leaked, no big deal, I was already on the toilet! And it was the place I already associated with peeing so I found it easiest to relax and let go there. Still working my way up to being able to go while lying down or standing! Haha. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back