May i just say... bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
got my depends fitted max protection (my first diapers with tabs and plastic backing =) ) and may i just say that i love the heck outta em. its hard to wear with family around because of the crunch but my god....

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
got my depends fitted max protection (my first diapers with tabs and plastic backing =) ) and may i just say that i love the heck outta em. its hard to wear with family around because of the crunch but my god....

Congratulations :)

Just bear in mind these are the diapers that most people single out as some of the worst commercially available (I think they're just fine for light duty), so if you like these, you might go into a state of blissful shock over some of the better ones out there available online. Brace yourself ;)

wayward1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I agree with trevor.
Yeah, when possible treat yourself to some abenas or molicares.
XPmedical is a great place to order from. and are very discrete.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I agree with trevor.
Yeah, when possible treat yourself to some abenas or molicares.
XPmedical is a great place to order from. and are very discrete.

Baby steps ;)

Sure, depends kind of suck, but they're fun, and we do have to give them extra points being amazingly widely available and accessible to people who don't want to order online. I remember my first packet of Depends. They were amazing. But yes, you're right. The step from depend to Molicare is just as big as the step from no diapers to depends ;)

Congrats, OP.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yes, you may! *sits waiting and twiddling his thumbs*

BRAVO!!! haha but yeah i realize you guys' point and appreciate it. I am just gonna stick with these for a while because i prefer not to wear when people are home so i dont have much time anyways to wear. It's only in my wildest dreams that a big brown box of super diapers are delivered right to my house.... sigh....

diapeybabybrian

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I understand the OP. Depends Maximum Protection were THA SHIT when I first got 'em. But after tasting better meat, they're nothing to me now.

Status
Not open for further replies.