May I come in??

Status
Not open for further replies.

kidiak

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I only recently decided to try embracing these feelings which I've been having off and on for about the last 10-15 years. Specifics can be found in my profile, but I'd just like to say that finding this community is definately a highlight in my life right now. :eek:

Anon E. Mouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Welcome, this is great, new members are always a plus around here. The more the merrier. I hope you can enjoy the community, and have plenty of fun. And, don't forget, we're here for any problems you have, and we tend to help where we can.

*waves* No need to worry about us, we're here for you.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Seeing a completely new member who can type English CORRECTLY is incredibly rare. :p
Welcome.

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Welcome to adisc. Hope you have a good time. Makes sure to check out the wiki ,and blogs; both have links in the top left corner.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Welcome, don't worry about being shy or anything this is a very friendly community if you need advice about anything or if you just want to make friends. :)

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Welcome!

Thank you for taking the time to read the Wiki and FAQ. I hope you continue to enjoy our community!

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
yeah, hope you enjoy this place. we try very hard to keep it going with stuff and such. oh and *hugs*, now get posting :)

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
*opens door*

Come on in. There are snacks on the far side of the room, and the changing table is on the left. Say "hello" to everyone and just join in on the fun.

Peachy

E

Error404

*Runs with some cookies, a blue butterfly pin attached to his shirt.*

I brought you gifts. ^_^

Helloooooooooooo! <3

Welcome to ADISC, where fun is abound and tasty treats are just round the corner.

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
*comes in with a flyng kick, knocking error to the floor*
and thats also where the ninjas lurk so be careful mwahaha
*steals the cookies, gving one to you* hi im SDA resident alchemist, ninja and environmental consultant. pleased to meet you..

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Welcome!

I'm glad you have decided to begin further exploring this part of yourself. It's not as wierd or gross as society makes it out to be. There is nothing wrong with you. I hope the information and support you find here can go a long way towards making you feel more comfortable with the person inside of you.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I only recently decided to try embracing these feelings which I've been having off and on for about the last 10-15 years. Specifics can be found in my profile, but I'd just like to say that finding this community is definately a highlight in my life right now. :eek:
Welcome to ADISC, kidiak. :happy: *B/DL feelings often fluctuate. It must be a relief to find that there is a whole community dedicated to *B/DL feelings! :biggrin:

kidiak

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Thanks again guys, I'm already way more comfortable than I was when I joined. I think it's starting to feel like home

E

Error404

Thanks again guys, I'm already way more comfortable than I was when I joined. I think it's starting to feel like home
*Sniffles at the unneeded violence, now in pain on the floor.*

Not... *Sniff* everyone is nice.

*Sobs into his bunny plushie.* Owwy...

...Tasty cookie?

skinnypuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hehe . . .

You see how random we can be in here. But the vast majority of us are nice friendly people (or furries as the case may be).

As all have said before, welcome to our community, enjoy yourself and get to know us better.

Status
Not open for further replies.