Mate finds diapers unsexy

perlFerret

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Little
Valid points aside, she knows I wear (and wet) them. She even helps put them on me. She also doesn't care if I wear them all night. My initial point was that if I'm wearing diapers, I shouldn't expect sexy funtimes until I've gotten out of them and showered off. Since I value spontaneous night-time romps over potential convenience of not having to get up at night, I'm sticking to not wearing at night except for SIDF.

Electrically

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Valid points aside, she knows I wear (and wet) them. She even helps put them on me. She also doesn't care if I wear them all night. My initial point was that if I'm wearing diapers, I shouldn't expect sexy funtimes until I've gotten out of them and showered off. Since I value spontaneous night-time romps over potential convenience of not having to get up at night, I'm sticking to not wearing at night except for SIDF.
I think you got a good thing going. I think waking up to pee is a small sacrifice. So keep it going. I like 2 a.m. sexy “Funtime” too so good call

HelloKittyBoi

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Little
My initial point was that if I'm wearing diapers, I shouldn't expect sexy funtimes until I've gotten out of them and showered off.
Oh! Didnt understand that at all!
Well I mean it sounds pretty straightforward said like that. Unless you're sick and know you wont want surprise sex in the middle of the night 🤒, it's better to favor 1-on-1 action 😁

irnub

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I think we're in a similar situation as far as partners and diapers go. My boyfriend is fine with me wearing and using them, he'll even put them on me, but he doesn't find them particularly sexy or anything.

My solution to having both sexytimes and diapers is to keep a vibrating back massager next to the bed. That way he can grab it and use it on me (no need for him to have any contact with the diaper, and the massager is strong enough to use on top of the covers even), and then there are plenty of ways I can reciprocate that don't involve taking the diaper off.

Obviously I'm not going to do that every night, as that particular arrangement feels a little unbalanced in my favor, but as a once in a while thing, that's our method of dealing with it.