• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

massages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent
This might have already been posted ( I am sure someone has asked before but can't remember). But...

Has anyone ever gotten a massage at a real massage place while wearing a diaper? I ask this cause they always give a little butt massage and I wonder what they would do if they felt that and heard it crinkle? lol. You think the be professional about it and continue giving it or do you think they might just sorta ease their way down to the next part of the massage? It always has made me wonder what they would do in a situation like that. I am sure they have had experience in it, because I am sure incontinence people get massages.

So just curious. (I won't do it, but I am just curious to what goes on.)

diaperedwolfcub

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Wrong area, think might be better in one of the diaper forums. I don't think it's anything to do with computers or games :p

Role
oops. How do i switch it. lol. My mistake. I am sorry.

diaperedwolfcub

Or if someone needs to move it please do.

diaperedwolfcub.

or just delete this whole thread would be fine as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
It's in Diaper Talk. So yeah...Uhmm.... I haven't gotten a massage period, but I probably wouldn't wear a diaper for it unless I was incontinent. But if I was incontinent, I don't think I'd be getting massages, unless it was with someone that already knows, I suppose.

Role
I suppose you are right. With me though I had no idea they would massage your butt with a full body massage. So when they did I was like I wonder what would happen if your were incontinent and were wearing a diaper and that happened without you suspecting it. You right though most likely you wouldn't get one. Unless of course it was for physically therapy or something of that nature.

diaperedwolfcub

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Or worse...what if it the kind where you have to take off your clothes for it? And you are laying there in a diaper.

PrinceMatthew

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Well I have gotten plenty of massages in my life. and I don't think they have ever gave me a butt massage. when they ask what kind I always get a full body swiss massage and the buttocks aren't involved. They do however open the sheets slightly to tuck them in before they start working your upper leg[hamstrings/thigh's ect.]
And they typically have to see the waistband of your underwear so they know where the covers should be. I'd say its 50/50. Sometimes I think it would be cool to try but I probably won't, its just too risky for the Embarrassment

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Personally, I wouldn't wear one unless I was truly incontinent, no need to bring this on other people unless absolutely necessary. I have had massages in the past, btw, if you've never had one, you ARE missing out, they are great. My opinion is that masseuses are professionals, and I'm sure they have dealt with folks with disabilities before as true massage parlors (I'm talking licensed establishments - not the "other" kind) hire only trained professional staff, not just folks off the street.

If I were incontinent, I would call the establishment prior to my visit and explain the situation. The way I look at it, they are a business, and my patronage helps pay their salaries and I would assume they would try to accommodate my needs in a professional manner and discreetly. I'm sure they would probably put a quick note in to the masseuse I was to be assigned to, and they would deal with it.

Role
Personally, I wouldn't wear one unless I was truly incontinent, no need to bring this on other people unless absolutely necessary. I have had massages in the past, btw, if you've never had one, you ARE missing out, they are great. My opinion is that masseuses are professionals, and I'm sure they have dealt with folks with disabilities before as true massage parlors (I'm talking licensed establishments - not the "other" kind) hire only trained professional staff, not just folks off the street.

If I were incontinent, I would call the establishment prior to my visit and explain the situation. The way I look at it, they are a business, and my patronage helps pay their salaries and I would assume they would try to accommodate my needs in a professional manner and discreetly. I'm sure they would probably put a quick note in to the masseuse I was to be assigned to, and they would deal with it.
Ya I believe that is how it would go too. Like I said I never would, but was curious for it. But ya disabled probably do call in and let them know the situation. Also for above post, the ones where you get naked they leave the room and then you get under the covers. So they will actually never be exposed to you. I get deep tissue massages and sport massages so swedish might be different. Every time I have gone though they have done my butt. Then again... another reason why I never would do it... they know me. lol. that would be weird to show up in a diaper sometime.

Like ace said though... why bring it onto someone if they don't need to be. But i am sure they have had their share of experiences and I probably nothing would come of it.

diaperedwolfcub.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
Look I don't understand the point of a massage without a happy ending, it's like a birthday party without cake. I feel like a diaper would impede on that.

P.s. Because I know internet sarcasm works SO well I figured I should let you know I was kidding about the happy endings, unless your partner is doing the massage than that is to be expected.

Last edited:
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I was reading this thread thinking that I'd never get a massage done while wearing a diaper, but then realised that I actually have. I was at a festival with my gf and we had talked about having a massage done together for ages, but had never got round to it and saw this place doing them at the festival so decided to go ahead with it. As I am incontinent, I was wearing a diaper anyway. I can get away without wearing one sometimes, but not at a place like a festival where I can't guarantee quick toilet access.

It was not one where you get naked, so there was no danger of being noticed that way and they didn't massage my butt per se either, but they did go quite far down my back and definitely went over the diaper. I was slightly mortified at the time, but the masseur just carried on as normal and I have no idea whether he actually noticed. If he did, I am quite sure he realised it was for a medical reason and was not bothered.

PrinceMatthew

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Hmm. Yeah that is true, the masseuses are paid, so they have to massage you in anyway Necessary. its the job they chose and in order for them to make money they have to be completely acceptant about treating each customer equally.
if you had acne for example like on your back and you wanted a back massage, they still have to just like they would anyone else acne or not.[diapered or not]
:educate:

S

secretdl26

I don't think I would ever consider getting a massage in a diaper, although I do like a good massage.

I guess if you were to get a massage in a diaper, "full release" would take on a completely different meaning. :biggrin:

Role
Diaper Lover
I would probably go diapered. The only possible embarasment I could see would be if you went back to the same place and they rememberd or mentioned your diaper.

However, I don't care when people say, "you shouldn't force your desires on somebody else", "keep it private, nobody wants to know", etc. How do you or anyone else know if I am wearing a diaper for personal or medical reasons. I'm not saying to be an ass and run down the street in just a diaper and a T-shirt, but if you want to wear ANYWHERE then do so. Who cares. It's all fun.

wolfpup2008

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
A former housemate of mine (years back) started massage school, and she always needed people to practice on. Oh, what a deal! I volunteered many many times, as you can imagine.
The type of massage she did was mostly Swedish with very light touch. It's the type where you are naked, but you are always covered with a sheet. But she also practiced other techniques (deep tissue) to see what that's like. And some of those techniques involve buttocks.
When I agreed to her massaging me for the first time, I sat her down and let her in on my wearing diapers. She took it like a pro, and we agreed that I would provide underpads to lie on, so that I wouldn't wet her brand new massage table.
There was never anything sexual between us, other than the rush I got from her knowing. She never actually saw me in a diaper, but she may have seen the underpad.

Status
Not open for further replies.