• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Maryland bedwetter.

xtotaleclipse

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I was a bedwetter when I was younger but don’t really remember when it stopped. I’m 47 now and have been having issues at night for the last 7 years or so. I’m here to find others like me and hopefully find someone in the same boat locally to be able to talk to.

Reactions: Bunnyherder and Magicalgirl101
Hello and welcome to the site. You'll be in very good company here as we have a number of members who are genuinely incontinent. There are a lot of good discussions in the incontinent forum and a lot of useful information. This also is a calm and reasonable site rather than some sites which seem to have a lot of trollers looking for some sort of sexual stimulation.

Reactions: Omg301
Welcome! Like dogboy said, this is an open and safe space. While I'm not IC myself, we have a lot of people that are and that can offer you guidance. You may even find someone else from Maryland that you can chat with. Don't be afraid to make some posts on the IC forum and maybe try and reach out to some of them to get advice. Just a heads up, you won't be able to PM them yourself until you're an Established Contributor, but you can ask if they could send you a message first. ;)

Good luck, and enjoy yourself.

I am in Southeast, PA. I started bedwetting occasionally again as an adult in my mid 30s. Now it happens nearly every night.

Hello and welcome. Hope you enjoy the forums and fellowship

Thank you all for the kind words and acceptance. I am at peace with my situation. I do not at all mind the fact that diapers are a part of my life. I have told very few people in my life about it at this point though. I like most of you have looked at many sites and with hesitation I joined this one. It seems like I made a good decision. I look forward to exploring more and figuring out what this has to offer.

Bunnyherder said:
I am in Southeast, PA. I started bedwetting occasionally again as an adult in my mid 30s. Now it happens nearly every night.
I had occasional accidents in my 30s but really amped up around the time I turned 40. Have been to a urologist but cant seem to figure out why. I have had issues since I can remember as a child. Sucks but I deal with it.

Back