Martial Arts

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuxLibrum

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Who here practices some form of martial arts? I'm planning on starting up Wing Chun again. I haven't been doing martial arts for very long, but I do find it very very enjoyable and I lucked out and got an awesome instructor.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I've been doing kung shin bup since i was five, got a black belt before i was 15, and started teaching classes. I'm taking a break now, though.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I have been doing Ti Chi for a few years and was going to start Akido but they wouldn't let me because of a head implant. :sad:

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
I'm a second degree green in "American Freestyle." At least, that's what I was told it was when I joined. n.n;

thewiseguy7

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
I do good old fashion ancient Japaneses Karate at a local dojo, and we are part of Shotokan Karate usa, ans we are WKF approved.

Click Here to see there site.
I also designed and maintain there site.

Role
  1. Private
  • Western-style Kung Fu for years,
  • Fencing for a couple years,
  • Kendo for a year,
  • Hapkido for a year.

Now I'm much faster than I appear, but I'd like to get back into martial arts once I end up at a job.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  • Hapkido for a year.
Ah, that's the other one I have a black belt in. I was tryiong to think of it when I posted. it's been a while...

I trained in both of them at the same time.

Role
  1. Private
Ah, that's the other one I have a black belt in. I was tryiong to think of it when I posted. it's been a while...

I trained in both of them at the same time.

That's awesome. And I couldn't imagine going that far with it now. I trained under a Master (he was also a Grandmaster in Taekwondo ... or maybe it was the other way 'round) and he used to train the Korean special forces.

That guy was something else. My first day there, I was the tackling dummy. I'd always been trained not to fall, so when he went 30% with me to demonstrate a move, I didn't budge.

It didn't take me long to figure out that the other bit in Hapkido is learning to fall, and falling/rolling with stuff. :smile1:

DLGrif

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
I took a Tai Chi class and know a few Kung Fu moves, but that's it. I'm a quick learner but I simply don't have any experience with it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.