• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Marketing to Boomers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
An interesting concept. I have seen plenty of those Tena commercials where the toilet magically falls out of the sky too. I wouldn't necessarily say they're selling it to the "rebels" but to people who may realise that there is plenty of living to be done... so why let something like incontinence stop you?

I'm still waiting on the blunt "It's okay to pee your pants, just wear these." adds.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
The one I get a kick out of is the medicine to cure incontinence. I told my wife I would never take that...haha.... Then there's the copper tubing people with their copper tubing limbs and their copper boiler bodies. The point being "when you plumbing starts leaking". It's pretty lame, really. They'll sell anything on TV.

B

Butterfly Mage

The other one that's sorta off is the incontinence medicine where people are made out of water balloons and burst. Egads! I'm glad that incontinence doesn't actually make you *detonate*. Youch!

twtw

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
The other one that's sorta off is the incontinence medicine where people are made out of water balloons and burst. Egads! I'm glad that incontinence doesn't actually make you *detonate*. Youch!
Quite the opposite in fact.

Role
Incontinent
LOL!!! Can you see the next ad for an adult swim diaper. There's a shot of an older person swimming in a pool or lake, and then you hear the sound from Jaws, you know, the duh dunt, duh dunt, duh dunt, and then the camera pans to the left and there's a log floating in the pool, and you hear the announcer saying, "You could keep this to yourself if you had just remembered to wear your big swimmers from Huggies".!!! LOL

A take off of the old Saturday night live or whatever movie joke it was, with the snickers floating in the pool. ( I can't recall what that was from now, my memory is too old, I need a brain diaper, cuz I'm constantly having brain farts, and I just know I'm going to have an accident soon! LOL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.