Mark and Spencer in Europe Only - Littles Clothing Back Zipper Romper and Snaps.

100% he longer leg/arm green/star and the blue white striped pajama set. They fit me well with a pad without stuffers. The leg poppers tend to come open if you're too acrobatic though 🤭🤭

Will they fit a chubby person? I have a 42in waist and am 13st

How tall?

Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean? Do they fit the same?

Marks and Spencer's kids clothing is usually pretty generous in size. I can fit into their boys size 15-16 pyjamas comfortably as a stocky 5'8 man. I can get into their size 13-14 boys pyjamas at a squeeze too.

The special needs clothing is generally a bit more form fitting to conceal things like nappies but I can fit into their size 15-16 onesie although I haven't tried their sleepers.

I'm really glad that Seenin are now doing size 15-16 in their sleepers. I think until recently they only did size 13-14 which looked to be too small judging by their size guide. I cannot wait till they are back in stock as I will definitely be ordering some.

I found the sleeper pajamas to be waaay bigger then the best style onesie. I'm wearing the 15/16 pajamas right now and I'm 6'3, 36" waist. They're very affordable, I'd say order a few and see how they are for you. M&S returns are excellent.

Well, I can fit the 15/16 clothes.. (just).. but the best style onesie with poppers felt like an XS size. Completely different measurements to the other clothes. Are you able to order more then one?

Nappyladdy said:
What waist are you?

I can fit into 32 stuff fairly regularly but I wear 34 often because I like to be comfortable.

Littl3Luk3 said:
Marks and Spencer's kids clothing is usually pretty generous in size. I can fit into their boys size 15-16 pyjamas comfortably as a stocky 5'8 man. I can get into their size 13-14 boys pyjamas at a squeeze too.

The special needs clothing is generally a bit more form fitting to conceal things like nappies but I can fit into their size 15-16 onesie although I haven't tried their sleepers.

I'm really glad that Seenin are now doing size 15-16 in their sleepers. I think until recently they only did size 13-14 which looked to be too small judging by their size guide. I cannot wait till they are back in stock as I will definitely be ordering some.
Have you been able to try the Seenin size 15-16 sleeper? If yes, how does it fit for you?

Last edited:
Do they still sell theese? Cos like i looked a while ago and couldnt find any, i would just buy a printed onsie but like money and i cant wash that with my flatmate about ha

Back