Mark and Spencer in Europe Only - Littles Clothing Back Zipper Romper and Snaps.

JayJack

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
I absolutely love my little keeper sleepers and back zipper pajamas. They make me feel so safe and secure. I wish I could wear them all the time.

Now I wish I could get these in North America and at those prices. Mark and Spencer's are making some super affordable special needs sleepers. Someone should check them out and do a review if they fit.

I'm 5 foot 11 and 220 lbs athletic build and size 16 clothes fit just fine and actually how these clothes are to be intended to wear.

For me, my favorite now is the size 16
It has to be one of the most comfortable jersey cotton sleepers I own.

I also own Little Keeper Sleepers and KayCey jumpsuit that are just as comfortable in size 16.

The absolute best onesie is from the All in one company. If you ever save enough money. It's worth the purchase and they will do almost anything custom in a email you can think of.

Thought I'd share a little experience with the community. I don't post often.

• Love
Reactions: Safari, CloudySkye and Littlebabaprince
If you could provide measurements of the waist, leg length and arm length I'd be very grateful!

Reactions: Littlebabaprince
For the price, the onesies they sell as part of that line are great quality. They don't have any real patterns or prints on them, but if you are just looking for a onesie I recommend these. Im about 5'7"ish or so and the largest size fits me with some room to spare and also a bit of give in the fabric.

According to their customer support, its differening regulations that keep them from offering the rest of the line to be shipped worldwide. The rest is classed as sleepwear, where as the onesies arent.

Reactions: Littlebabaprince
So,

I too love and use the LKSleepers...

Im 5'11" 225# 34-36" jeans 36" inseam...

wear the size 16 tight, or 18 is a bit baggy, but easier to zip by myself...the 16 does fit nice and snug though!

the size 16 is for sure if footed, as the 18's are too loose and feet floppy....

I think I can remember my mom zipping me up in something like that when I was little. I guess you would need a mommy or daddy to do the same.

I so want a sleeper, nanny2abdrew peaz

Reactions: Safari
Has anyone tried the marks and Spencer’s sleepsuits or know the sizing information? I can’t find any sizing information on the marks and Spencer’s website

Last edited:
I've used forwarding services to buy things from UK sites (notably EBAY sellers) that won't ship to the US. Worked really well. It took less than 24 hours to get it once it arrived at the forwarder.

philly123 said:
Has anyone tried the marks and Spencer’s sleepsuits or know the sizing information? I can’t find any sizing information on the marks and Spencer’s website

You should be able to find what you need here. It's general sections: Men, Women, etc

LstNwf said:

You should be able to find what you need here. It's general sections: Men, Women, etc
Thank you 😀

Looks like I might just be too tall, I’m 182cm and looking at age 16 it only goes upto 176cm, I’m still tempted to try one and hope the sizing is a bit bigger!

philly123 said:
Thank you 😀

Looks like I might just be too tall, I’m 182cm and looking at age 16 it only goes upto 176cm, I’m still tempted to try one and hope the sizing is a bit bigger!

I ordered some rompers and sleepsuits to try. I am also 182 cm so I will let you know how they fit when I’ve received them. Feel free to send me a reminder in case I forget.

Makubird said:
I ordered some rompers and sleepsuits to try. I am also 182 cm so I will let you know how they fit when I’ve received them. Feel free to send me a reminder in case I forget.
Ok brilliant thanks! 😀 😀

philly123 said:
Ok brilliant thanks! 😀😀

Ok, I received my package today. The sizing is really odd unfortunately. Two rompers with short sleeves and one romper with long sleeves are way too small. Sizing on the package says ‘15-16/164’ which could be about accurate. The width is also never going to fit a normal sized adult of 182 cm tall.

A sleeper with back zipper with size ‘15-16/174’ and blue stripes fits but is uncomfortably snug and not long enough to accommodate for diaper. The width of the legs is very small and the fabric is really stretched.

Finally, a sleeper with buttons on the front and both legs size ‘15-16/164’ fits about right, with room for a diaper and comfortably fitting sleeves.

Makubird said:
Ok, I received my package today. The sizing is really odd unfortunately. Two rompers with short sleeves and one romper with long sleeves are way too small. Sizing on the package says ‘15-16/164’ which could be about accurate. The width is also never going to fit a normal sized adult of 182 cm tall.

A sleeper with back zipper with size ‘15-16/174’ and blue stripes fits but is uncomfortably snug and not long enough to accommodate for diaper. The width of the legs is very small and the fabric is really stretched.

Finally, a sleeper with buttons on the front and both legs size ‘15-16/164’ fits about right, with room for a diaper and comfortably fitting sleeves.
Thank you for reporting back, real shame the sizing isn’t bigger!

For the sleeper that does fit, do you know what the description of this one is on the marks and spencer website, or if not could you describe the colour or post a pic?
Thanks 😀

15/16 is not the size it is the age range , they are designed for special needs children , you will find the site does say children sleepwear .

I'm 69 inch (5.74 ft, 175 cm) and weight 149.9 lbs (68kg). I have buy some onesies from Mark and Spencer.

The legs are a bit too small and go up below de knees when I'm sleeping. Otherwise the size is just fine and it's very comfy and warm.

Thank you so much for posting this! Thanks to you I just got my first abdl clothing! They fit me great and are super comfortable. I would say that if someone might think they are close in size to these that they should give them a try. It's such a great price, I'd imagine that speciality abdl clothing would be something close to three times as expensive as these are so I thought it was a great buy!

Hey everyone,
So I just received my pack of these the other day following reading this post. Thought I'd give my 2 cents in term of the sizing and all.

For reference, I am 192cm in height, with a 39” chest, 34” waist. I usually wear a size large t-shirt; I have size large ODU onesies that fit well and wear mediums size diapers.

I ordered 3 different pieces from their site and received them next day by going to a store to pick them up. I ordered the green onesie with stars size 15/16 years, the blue/white striped onesie size 15/16 years, and a vest style onesie with a zigzag pattern size 15/16 years.

The first two onesies have long legs and arms with snap fasteners around the legs. First thing to notice about all three is the difference in sizing between the vest and the pj onesies. Even though they are all the same age category, the vest was considerably smaller. I would say that the waist for the vest would be in the range of 25-30 inches. I tried to put it on but with no stretch or give in the fabric it was a tight squeeze to get it past my chest.

The other two onesies however fit fine! They button up and stay buttoned, the arms are a good length and the legs are just a tad too short but I’m ok with that. The fact that these onesies can fit (and not even at a stretch) my build, and be labelled 15.16 years is bizarre to me. But more bizarre is the difference in size between the two different garments.

Asks welcome. Thanks.

Back