Manly ass man question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
Is there any way to NOT enjoy yourself after you have worn and wet.

I can usually wear 2 diapers, before, I afar mah lazor. I assume no one has ever tried to not? It is a waste. I just wish I could figure out how not to. :rolleyes:

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
...What? Could you rephrase that?

Is there any way to NOT enjoy yourself after you have worn and wet.

I can usually wear 2 diapers, before, I afar mah lazor. I assume no one has ever tried to not? It is a waste. I just wish I could figure out how not to.
Translation:

how can you not whack it after using a diaper.

I usually go through two of them before I jack it, I don't think anyone has ever NOT thought about whacking it after peeing your diaper, I wish I could stop the urge.

Avocadoy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Well, in that case, then I'm not really a manly man...man.

I get excited, but I'm not into the practice of whackin it.

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Shin doesn't every time. He just deals with it. *shrug*

Role
Private
If you have a fetish I don't think there is any way around it. I have the "problem" too.
Pretty much this.

Understand, you are wearing them in the first place because you like to. You just got to take the consequences with the territory.

Aside from that, just don't put your hand down in your diaper area? Focus on all your other feelings associated with wearing diapers, like security and comfort, not the stimulation you get.

Role
Diaper Lover
I don't put it in, I keep it out.

There is no fun in posting without some creative twists. It is relevant now, it has been "translated" already.

Edit: I'll come up there Blake.

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Though I wouldn't say it's a problem, I have this minor difficulty too, and it seems hard to avoid. But really what's wrong with doing this? You're wearing for enjoyment anyways!

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
You don't like doing it in your diapers? I never thought I'd see a thread anything like this...

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I actually am very odd in this area. I find I only masturbate in adult pull up style diapers - even though I prefer to wear tape up ones when I am lucky enough to find some or get some from Peachy on the Manchester Meet. However, to be honest, I don't masturbate in them often been as I am mainly TB. Before I put a diaper on I decide what I want from it and stick to that - so if I am going to try and regress like I usually do I won't masturbate. Of course, if I don't feel able to regress I decide not to try. This is when I usually pleasure myself in diapers.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
If I got off right before I changed my diaper every time... I'd be doing it 3-5 times a day. LOL

Now when you are young and horomones are raging and you only get diapers at night or what-not... sure, then it's easy to get into the habit of "taking care of business" in your wet diaper every time. But in all seriousness... once you get more used to them they become a regular thing and it's not always sexual.

A couple of times a week... sure... that's all about having an active sex life... whether you have a partner or not. Just don't overdo it.

Role
Diaper Lover
You didn't think you would see a thread on how not to. I try not too, but I can't. There already the most sexually attractive thing I have. So I guess it is too late.

F

FullMetal

I don't think this has been brought up...but, umm, get a girlfriend? When I am with someone, a lot of my other fetish type...offs, usually go away. Other than that...sh^t dude, masturbation is fun!

FullMetal

Status
Not open for further replies.