Managing 12/7 wearing, yay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So, my pack of abenas got here Friday of last week and so far I've managed to wear 12/7. It feels so good to have diapers again after like 8 months or longer. So, what I do is put one on when my family goes to sleep, which is around 9:30pm and then I wear it until they get home, changing of course if needed. They get home around 2:30pm. Well, brothers get here at like 2:30pm, so I take it off by then.

Lately I've gotten braver and put my pants back on and go down and watch tv and eat after they're asleep, something I normally do, so I'd figured I'd do it while diapered. So far so good =). I'm also getting braver by wearing them closer and closer to the time everyone gets home. And just yesterday I did the exact same thing and it just so happened my mom had stayed home from work and I didn't know about it. I was pure sweating her finding out to, luckily she didn't as it would of been awkward to find out a 3rd time.

Tomorrow I'll try and wear longer and actually go out and get some food and see if I get back in time to take it off without no one knowing.

So, yea, it feels good to wear 12/7 for now.

Zekk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Sounds cool. Good Luck. Let's us know how it all went.

Status
Not open for further replies.