man, so excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.

melancollie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
well i haven't had diapers this whole summer :( but since my parents are suposedly going out of town AND spending the night, i had to get some. i ordered 2 cases of ATN's. biggest order i have ever placed, dont know where to put them lol. so i need suggestions on that, and i also ordered a NUK5 and a baby blue onezee off fetware. im so excited, just thought i would share :D

but where do i stash diapers? i had an old filing cabnet, but i threw it away once i found a spider in there :eek:

T

Thunder

I always hide a few in my room. (Obviously) Also, I hide the rest in the attic. Just use your attic if you have one. If you don't, just don't get caught.... Simple.

melancollie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
well i haven't had diapers this whole summer :( but since my parents are suposedly going out of town AND spending the night, i had to get some. i ordered 2 cases of ATN's. biggest order i have ever placed, dont know where to put them lol. so i need suggestions on that, and i also ordered a NUK5 and a baby blue onezee off fetware. im so excited, just thought i would share :D

but where do i stash diapers? i had an old filing cabnet, but i threw it away once i found a spider in there :eek:

mods, you can delete, close, lock, whatever, got my answer

Status
Not open for further replies.