Status
Not open for further replies.

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
Man cut off penis in pizza restaurant | Metro.co.uk

from the article said:
Doctors desperately tried to re-attach a man's penis after he burst into a crowded London restaurant on Sunday, dropped his trousers, and hacked his own organ off in front of horrified diners.

The man, thought to be Polish, ran into the Zizzi Italian restaurant on The Strand at about 9pm on Sunday night, when it was crowded with people who had been watching the London Marathon earlier in the day.

Sales rep Stuart McMahon, who was eating at the restaurant with his girlfriend, told the Sun: 'This guy came running in then charged into the kitchen, got a massive knife and started waving it about.

'Everyone was screaming and running out as he jumped on a table, dropped his trousers and popped his penis out.

'Then he cut it off. I couldn't believe it.'

Restaurant staff called the police, who had to subdue the man with CS gas, before taking him to hospital. They also picked up the severed penis, put it on ice, and gave it to doctors.

A spokesman for St Thomas's Hospital, where the man was taken, confirmed that doctors had attempted to re-attach the organ – but would not say if the procedure had been successful. It is thought to be the first time in Britain that a penis has been sewn back on,

Police are still trying to identify the man, who was not carrying any form of identification on him. A source told The Sun: 'We believe he's Polish and 35. We don't know if he has a history of mental illness, but he's clearly not a well boy.'
:laugh::eek:

(had to share)

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
I feel bad for whoever had to go and retrieve it....

Anon E. Mouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Know what would be horrible? If the guy turned out to be dl. That would just make my brighter day ruined. Heh, just joking around. I know that would be quite im-probable.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
OK. That just made my day!! What a freaking nut!!
:heiscrazy: was he on meth, crack, ald, weed, and booze.
I feel bad for whoever had to go and retrieve it....
F*** the gloves get me some rubber sheets.
falls in your deep dish :pizza::pizza: :eek:
Well...That's one way to become a trans...
that makes surgery look like a luxary
Know what would be horrible? If the guy turned out to be dl. That would just make my brighter day ruined. Heh, just joking around. I know that would be quite im-probable.
I could just imagine his next diaper, pee going under the skin :eek:
Guide to becoming transsexual....THE EMO WAY!
:laugh:

eddy200

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I personally took note of the part saying that it was the first time in Britain that a penis was sewn back on. Apparently no post male transvestites regretted their decisions ...

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Hehehe.
More info in this one too:
Police were forced to use CS gas to restrain the man when they entered the Zizzi restaurant in The Strand on Sunday evening.

A Metropolitan Police spokeswoman said the man was aged between 30 and 40 and that his injuries were self-inflicted.

The man was then taken to hospital in south London where his condition is stable. It is understood surgeons were unable to reattach his penis.

A spokeswoman for Zizzi said the man was not thought to have any connection with the restaurant.

She said: "At around 9pm on Sunday, a man walked into the Zizzi restaurant on The Strand, down the stairs to the basement restaurant area and tried to enter a kitchen.

"Members of staff stopped him, at which he ran into a second kitchen area.

"The man then picked up a kitchen knife and slashed himself across the wrist and groin areas before running back into the restaurant, where he continued to stab himself.

"This happened in a matter of seconds and was obviously extremely frightening and distressing for the many customers and staff in the restaurant at the time."

She added: "Apart from the man, we understand that no-one else suffered any physical injuries."
So the penis didn't get sewn back on...

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
So the penis didn't get sewn back on...
In that case, it could be the first exhibit in the new British National Museum of Foreign Penises. Or the restaurant could keep it on display as a special treat to look at for customers who've spent more than 50 GBP. :biggrin:

Peachy

E

Error404

In that case, it could be the first exhibit in the new British National Museum of Foreign Penises. Or the restaurant could keep it on display as a special treat to look at for customers who've spent more than 50 GBP. :biggrin:

Peachy
It's in a London restraunt...

So...Anyone who has a starter gets to see it?

Roland

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Wow.
To be blunt (and pun intended) that might have been the most gross thing I've ever read, yet one of the funniest.
Although admittedly, I've got a rather bad sense of humour :detective3

Last edited:

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
he obviously isn't the sharpest knife in the... nevermind.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I've heard of Polish sausage, but this is ridiculous. Then there's British cooking. Who's to say it wasn't better tasting then what was being served. But seriously..... My first year and only year of teaching I was in a restaurant in NYC, in the village, and I watched our waitress get stabbed in the back by her angry boyfriend. She was running around the restaurant screaming with a knife in her back. In less that a few minutes, two cop cars were there, but by this time the chef came out of the kitchen, and he was a big angry man. He grabbed the boyfriend and punched him square in the face, knocking him out. After the room was cleared, our waitress asked us would we like a salad. How crazy is that!

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
:heiscrazy: was he on meth, crack, ald, weed, and booze.

I was thinking the same thing, he had to be on meth, or crack, or something hardcore, not even weed or booze could make a man do that. If he was cold sober then obviously he is SERIOUSLY distraught. I bet he wants to be a girl, and was tired of society treating him like a man, so he showed them that he did not have to have a dick and that he was gonna be a woman! :laugh:

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Gawd, that must have been horrific!
I can hardly imagine that.
Disturbing, yet interesting thread Diapered4lyfe.

Oh, on an unrelated note... go Penguins.

kidiak

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I would be interested in knowing where he was and what he was doing before he went in to the restaurant. I'd be pretty disappointed if all he did was smoke or snort something.

Status
Not open for further replies.