mamy poko diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

annierighthurr

MamyPoko Club
edit: warning, there is a really loud video on this page. turn your sound off D:

They seem to be rather LARGER baby diapers. I know the general opinion of baby diapers on this forum is to leave baby diapers be, but I fit in them and wear them often. These are baby diapers from Singapore. They fit 15-26kg, up to 130cm tall. Which is pretty damn big for a baby diaper in my opinion. I have never heard about them until my friend Drew pointed them out.
Anybody ever heard of them, worn them, know where to get them etc? I'm so very curious!
(P.S. I think they are approx. the size of what a size 8 or 9 in pampers would be.. just for anybody who is confused on the size..)

Last edited by a moderator:

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Hypnotized, I've never heard of that brand before though they sound interesting to try. I did have a question for you. Is that you in your avatar and, if so, what brand of diaper did you have on? Looks like it has lots of padding in it.

~Pramrider

A

annierighthurr

That is me, yes. :]
I am wearing an Abena abri x-plus, size medium. If you click on the diaperspace profile in my signature, there are more pics of me there. :smile:

Role
Diaper Lover
yup there is this brand in singapore.( I live there )haha. well i never got them before but these diapers are sold every where here!!

A

annierighthurr

25 Kg and 130 cm is 8 years old on average.
So, if some average sized people can fit into diapers meant for a 3 year old it seems pretty reasonable to assume that those same people could fit pretty nicely into one meant for an 8 year old.

I really want some!

Sam I am

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Interesting, great find! I would really be interested in these.

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
They don't happen to deliver in America, do they? <3

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
What a loud video they have on there, with no way to stop it >.>

T00L

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
What a loud video they have on there, with no way to stop it >.>
Yeah I was listening to music when I went to the site so it all kinda blended together and was just noisy. Thank god. Should warn people about stuff like that :p

A

annierighthurr

Yeah I was listening to music when I went to the site so it all kinda blended together and was just noisy. Thank god. Should warn people about stuff like that :p
fixed. :)

A

annierighthurr

Well, my American friends, it would be for people that weigh roughly 55 pounds, and be 4 feet tall.

Good luck.
Oh please. I know tons of people who are over the 85+ and 120+ pound allotment for UnderJams and Goodnites. Tons of people try out baby diapers, don't be a party pooper.

T00L

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Seems very interesting let us know if you get any and how it goes. I'll be looking forward to the results :)

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
They look cool hypnotized, but a waste of my time to try them. I barely fit into underjams and their for up to 80 pounds. These are for up to 55 pounds, so they def would not fit me. I would suggest unless you have a 27 inch waist or smaller you would be waisting your time too, everyone.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Oh please. I know tons of people who are over the 85+ and 120+ pound allotment for UnderJams and Goodnites. Tons of people try out baby diapers, don't be a party pooper.
That's one of the main attractions of different baby items to me, including diapers - being able to still squeeze myself into them. :smile:

~Pramrider

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
I'm about 20 pounds over the allotment for Underjams and fit into them just fine. Size ain't everything, folks. Build, hip size, etc., they all play into being able to fit in stuff like that.

Plus, if they're as big as a size 8 or 9 baby diaper.. It should be the same if not a little bigger than the big Pull-Ups. So, really now.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I'm about 20 pounds over the allotment for Underjams and fit into them just fine. Size ain't everything, folks. Build, hip size, etc., they all play into being able to fit in stuff like that.

Plus, if they're as big as a size 8 or 9 baby diaper.. It should be the same if not a little bigger than the big Pull-Ups. So, really now.
Of course you can fit in it, that is why they say plus, cause a bigger kid/person could still fit into them. What that size means is, 85 pounds is and less is the recommended weight for best performance. So if say underjams leaked on you commonly and you reported that to the company, and told them your weight, they would say your weight is signifcantly over the sizing so your bladder is too big for the diaper.

I actually take back my last post in this thread, I actually might be able to fit in them, because the tapes of a size 6 pampers were only about half an inch away from reaching the front good. They are 31+ pound diapers, and size 7 is 41+ pounds so I think those would fit super tight, and so that means these might actually fit me. Althought they would still be moderately tight I would assume. I would have to look over the site before I ever considered seriously purchasing them though.

Status
Not open for further replies.