Not open for further replies.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
So I was doing some web surfing tonight and discovered that the elusive Mam size 16+ months is now for sale on American websites. Formerly it seemed to only be sold overseas and I recall seeing them for sale on a British site. I'm not crazy about the camouflage design though, but I might pick up a pack especially if I can find them in a brick-and-mortar store.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=46851376&cp=2255957.2273447.11302016&parentPage=family
http://www.amazon.com/MAM-Silicone-Pacifiers-Months-Count/dp/B00IPIVNFU

ClandestineWing

Gomamon Supreme(ly diapered)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Kimba, you keep making my wallet cry from all this temptation... Ah, who am I kidding? I'm fiscally irresponsible anyway. I might look for a boyish design, though.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Kimba, you keep making my wallet cry from all this temptation... Ah, who am I kidding? I'm fiscally irresponsible anyway. I might look for a boyish design, though.

Amazon (along with Diapers.com) has the boy designs, although oddly I don't see them on the Toys R Us site.

Last edited:

KatelynG

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
It's been available for a while now! I got one for my little a while back (and a couple of other ABs from the forums that were in need of pacis). He thinks it's too small and hasn't touched it since I bought him a NUK 5, but the other littles that I've bought them for seem happy. I've still been using a MAM 6+ month paci for quite a while now and have been perfectly fine with it, so I think I'll stick with that until I can afford to get myself a silicone NUK 5 equivalent.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
So I was doing some web surfing tonight and discovered that the elusive Mam size 16+ months is now for sale on American websites. Formerly it seemed to only be sold overseas and I recall seeing them for sale on a British site. I'm not crazy about the camouflage design though, but I might pick up a pack especially if I can find them in a brick-and-mortar store.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=46851376&cp=2255957.2273447.11302016&parentPage=family

Mhm...Let me stop you there. A PINK pacifier would not look good on a man, especially me...

In all seriousness, I bet'cha the pacifiers would go out to most of the little girls and adult males who want to be sissies.

Last edited:

KatelynG

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Mhm...Let me stop you there. A PINK pacifier would not look good on a man, especially me...

In all seriousness, I bet'cha the pacifiers would go out to most of the little girls and adult males who want to be sissies.

There's a boy design (blue). Look at the Amazon link.

sambus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Wow - nice designs! KimbaStarshine you're right that we have this size in UK although for some reason its badged as 12m+ here and some other European countries (except for Germany and Austria which do have them as 16m+). I think we have had them for about 3 years now, the first year the designs were great, the second year they were weird thin sguiggle designs, this year good subjects for the pictures but they look faintly / cheaply printed. These ones are nice and bold though, back to good designs although the 6m+ ones seem to have the best designs.

KatelynG

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I saw the blue one before I posted it. I'm still not going to look good with a butterfly on my mouth :p

...the blue ones have dolphins and bears, not butterflies.

someguy26

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Are these significantly larger than the 6+ or just slightly larger? I do like the 6+ the most of all the infant pacis I've tried, but it is still pretty small.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Are these significantly larger than the 6+ or just slightly larger? I do like the 6+ the most of all the infant pacis I've tried, but it is still pretty small.

I haven't gotten any yet so I'm unsure. If I get some in the near future I can report back. Nevertheless, seeing that it is still designed for infants I wouldn't expect it to be too big.

B

BrandonSleepypuppy

i will have to keep a track on this and see if it will go to normal grocery marts like target or walmart. If so, im in for the night of my life

sambus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
just slightly larger, but as people say, the 6+ is quite big anyway so the 16+ / 12+ is quite satisfying.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Huh, looks like Toys R Us's site no longer has them for sale. I've looked at a Walmart and a Kmart and they didn't have them, although there's a couple other nearby Walmarts I could check. I wonder if going to Toys R Us would be a waste of time then.

Tyger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur

Is this bigger than the 6-18 month size paci's?

GlitteredArtist

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I found them at my local Wal*Mart.
They are a little larger, and I like it alright.
Nuk 5s are too big for my liking and mam has always been my favorite.
I feel like the shield is a wee bit bigger too.
The designs are kind of awful right now though.

Tyger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Just got mine, I'm very happy with it. Out of all baby paci's, these are the best. The size is comfortable enough that I think I could sleep with it and be fine. The guard is reall nice, it fits well.

Status
Not open for further replies.