• Standing position, holding my penis with my hand

Votes: 70 55.6%
  • Standing position, but not touching my penis

Votes: 14 11.1%
  • Sitting position

Votes: 24 19.0%
  • I'm a girl, so sitting position

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • Other - please explain (but keep your description civilized)

Votes: 10 7.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
This question has been on my mind for quite a while, partially because I once had a rather annoying roommate who was paranoid about pee drops on the toilet and nagged everyone about sitting down to pee, but moreso because of all the DLs/ABs who have a problem letting go in their diaper, especially in sitting or lying positions. I figure that using a diaper is difficult because it's not standard peeing position, especially for guys who normally pee standing up and holding their penis.

So my question/topic is quite simple:

When you're using your toilet at home just to pee, how do you do it, or more precisely: Which position do you pee in the toilet at home?

This topic/question is mostly directed at the male population of ADISC. Due to their anatomy, girls don't have much of a choice in this matter.

Oh, and this topic is a bit sensitive, so I put it into the Mature Topics forum.

Peachy

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I stand. I raise the toilet cover, and the seat, and I have at it. Are there really that many different methods? All I can think of are sitting and standing.

Oh, I see (now that a poll is up). I hold it sometimes, and other times I don't.

cation

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, , Carer
I said other. Sometimes when I pee it goes in two directions, especially in the morning. I think I know what's happening but sometimes it's easier just to sit and not have to go through a cleaning process after. Other times I proudly stand, taking the bull by the horns so to speak.

Role
Private
I usually read on the "pot," even if it's for a minute of urination.

Hey, it's how I keep ahead of my (post) mail.

dentedwheel

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I pee sitting down at home. It has proven to be the cleanest method, and it has the extra added bonus of keeping the seat down. My wife appreciates that. At work, it's standing only.

Angusmac

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
Ok, since 98% of the time I'm standing and hold it with my hand, that was my vote. (the other 2% of the time I'm killing two birds with one stone...if you understand)

However, when I'm in a relationship (and sadly it's been 2 years since the last one) I will sit down to pee so as to avoid "rim splash", and to keep the seat down for my girlfriend.

-Gus

kapi

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I sit down if there is only a clean normal toilet. So yes, I never stand to pee at home. (unless I'm diapered :rolleyes:)

M

Mako

I only pee off over-passes, and high rise buildings.

Alernate Ending
I'll usually go standing up, I don't particularly need to hold on to aim. Though on occasion I will sit to go, if I've been out all day and am a bit tired.

My wife appreciates that.
For those who don't know, girls want you to leave the seat down because they don't look before they sit, and fall in. Personally I think they deserve it, ALWAYS look before you sit.

Spiro910

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I pee sitting down at home and standing up anywhere else public (except houses of friends/family, where I sit down).

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I admit it; mark it, stamp it, send it. I pee sitting down. I don't know why, I've just always done it that way. Occasionally, I'll pee standing up, but most of the time I'll just do it sitting down.

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
I pee sitting down. I'unno why - I just do.
If I had to say, I'd guess that it's a shyness thing, or something. >_>;

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I haven't peed in the toilet in nearly a year... so I had to answer "other".

X

xdeadx

stand with no hands cause I gotta hold the fucking toilet seat up. our stupid seat won't hold itself up. But I usually don't use hands anyways.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
I pee standing up, sometimes I hold my penis, sometimes I don't.

A

Asher

Half and half. Sometimes standing, sometimes sitting. It all really depends on my mood and how I feel : P

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I obviously chose "I'm a girl, so sitting position"...but probably not...Standing, cock in hand.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'd say probably about 50/50, it depends on my mood really.

leffykit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Usually depends on if I'm in a hurry or not; If I'm in a hurry I'll stand, if not I sit as its alot cleaner. Friends houses or relatives its the same, only place I always stand is public because eeeeewwwe.

Status
Not open for further replies.