Male Guards/Panty Liners

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtbike4x4

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Has anybody used either male guards, pantyliners, or pads? And if you have how well did they work?

Dirtbike4x4

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Haven't tried them... they're for small drips and leakage only... not for real wetting... if I'm going in my pants... I prefer nice thick diapers.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Has anybody used either male guards, pantyliners, or pads? And if you have how well did they work?
First off there is a marked difference between male 'guards' which are intended for mild incontinence (small amount of leakage) and pantyliners or pads which are not intended for incontinence at all!

The guards will, of course, contain a small amount of urine (mostly they're used to protect a gentleman's undergarments from being stained by leakage before/after urination).

Pantyliners and pads are feminine hygiene products and are not intended to be used as incontinence products. The old saying "blood is thicker than water" couldn't be more true, and for that reason the construction and absorption of pads for feminine hygiene differ vastly from those of pads for incontinence.

dirtbike4x4

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Sorry, i should have clarified. I mean the bladder protection pads and panty liners sold right next to the diapers in the story and listed online under "incontenence"

baby jester

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
they might still be the same thing, but i dont like the gaurds because of the commercial that i saw and it was about them being used for old people and it made me sick.
if you do try them though i wouldnt mind knowing how the experience went, not saying that it will be a good experience.

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
I can't imagine they'd be any good, they're not intended for anything more than little leaks. I doubt they'd be much point in trying them, really.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
buy some... pour some water on one... see what happens...

now imagine if that were in your pants.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I've thought about guards but why get those when I can just buy diapers.

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I once tried tena mens guards, they aren't too bad, they will hold half a full peeing in..

dirtbike4x4

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Maybe dirtbike4x4 is looking for something more discreet than diapers?
No, i'm not looking for anything more discreet, i'm happy with my depend pull ups. I was just wondering if anybody else had ever tried them.

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
Private
Most of the time they're designed to just provide a boost to the absorption power of a diaper. GoodNites do just as good of a job (or better) as booster pads if you wear another diaper (adult size) on top of 'em and cut 4-5 slits in the front of the GoodNite.

--Danny :ninja:

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Most of the time they're designed to just provide a boost to the absorption power of a diaper.
Not true at all. The incontinent pads, and male guards are designed to wear in your underwear. There are specific booster pads that you usually can't buy in a store, unlike incontinent pads.

I've found some (Poise) that hold a full wetting. However, I am also female, therefore have never tried male guards.

cpndl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Tena Sernity has Ultimate absorbency pads. These pretty much hold as much as any pull-up product. They have 2 different kinds of the ultimate pads. A regular type pad and an overnight coverage pad. The overnight pad absorbs the same as the regular pad, but spreads out at the front and back in an hour-glass shape. I routinely use these as "boosters" to my diapers, poking holes in the back.

cpndl

KidBoruto

Playful Explorer
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little,
I only wear diapers. What are male guards anyways?

Status
Not open for further replies.