• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Male, adult diaper lover. Halifax, NS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newbie902

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey everyone.
I'm 35, fit and athletic. I'm Kinda new to wearing diapers. However, I've dabbled in it for a little while. Now I'm starting to use way more frequently, out in public and outings.
I was wondering if there are others from halifax or around the area who also loves wearing?
Also, looking to learn more about mommy's as I'm starting to be interested in that area as well.
Much thanks.

Reactions: Littlestloverboy, chickpea, Edgewater and 2 others
Hello and welcome from Alberta
What got you Intrested /started in diapers?

Reactions: chickpea and Edgewater
Welcome, There are a few here from NS

Reactions: Littlestloverboy, chickpea and Edgewater
I was just intrigued by them, so I decided to buy some. Tried them on and it felt so right, comfortable. Almost like it was comforting.

Reactions: SparkyDog and Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed from the other side of the pond! ADISC is a wonderful place to learn as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Reactions: PaddedRita and Newbie902
Also new to Halifax. I've been a dl from 18 and on. I'd love to have some diaper friends in the area or within n.s.

Reactions: Newbie902 and Edgewater
same here but since age 12, It travel to Halifax often maybe we can meet sometime.

Reactions: Edgewater
I'm in Nova Scotia too, I only wear in private but i am starting to look for someone to share those moments with or even just to talk to openly about it. Maybe we can chat or meet up some time, I'm incredibly relieved to find people here from the area. I am 28m, fit, and love the outdoors and hoping to find new connections with people I can be open and comfortable with.

Reactions: Royabdl and Diapertoddler
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back